British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Witches V Monarchs Pl 29th May 7-30pm

Just got to Ipswich raining and overcast not good

Just got to stadium still raining very overcast . Can't see it making 15 heats

Just got to stadium still raining very overcast . Can't see it making 15 heats

cheers for that, i'll be leaving soon, not so bad on this side of town. Actually better than last week as not so heavy rain, as long as we have no delays how many heats do we need to beat the Monarchs? :lol:

Yup, horrible drizzle and what's worse was to discover the ref is Barbara ( I always make at least 1 or more screw up decisions per meeting ) Horley!

Tonight's got disaster written all over it.

• Like 1

A draw is an excellent result for the monarchs at a tricky place to visit!

Winning streaks gone, but still unbeaten. Well done boys!

Yup, horrible drizzle and what's worse was to discover the ref is Barbara ( I always make at least 1 or more screw up decisions per meeting ) Horley!

Tonight's got disaster written all over it.

Tonight must be a historical moment! Got Sedgeman's and Masters' exclusions both right! From where i am we thought that Cook touched tapes in 13 so maybe got that wrong? :neutral:

Not sure where to start with that meeting, so I won't bother and just keep my thoughts to myself in think

• Like 1

Not sure where to start with that meeting, so I won't bother and just keep my thoughts to myself in think

Tend to agree! cant remember much apart from a great heat 13. oh well always Rye House on sunday.....

Just like to thank Sam Masters for gifting us a point I never thought we'd get. As usual with a draw you can point to this and that, but why he didn't get off the track in heat 13 when Cook was leading is anyone's guess. Not too sure if he was hoping that a Witch would be excluded, but even Babs couldn't screw that one up.

Richie, becoming an enigma, rubbish then brilliant

Gino, good lad

Morten, good lad

Cam, oh dear, not good enough!!

Rohan, good lad

the reserves, not good enough.

Tend to agree! cant remember much apart from a great heat 13. oh well always Rye House on sunday.....

I reckon even we could win there on Sunday as there probably wont be any opposition.

When each of your top 4 get paid 10 or better you expect to win especially at home so a draw is very disappointing.

There wont be many meetings when Cook.is beaten in 3 of his 5 heats

Sneddon was a rolling roadblock at times but credit to him he did that job and pick up the vital points Cam and the reserves didnt for the Witches.

Steve Worrall was the real hero for the Monarchs - looked super quick and super smooth.

Richie came good at the end. I hope it gives him the confidence to kick on and be that No1 that we need and he wants to be.

Not a bad meeting considering the conditions. Spoke with Richie afterwards who said he had the set up completely wrong in the first 2. Gino is just a star this season along with Morten. Cam really struggled tonight didn't seem to know what lines to ride. Rohan got better and almost snatched the win in the last. The reserves were poor tonight beating out of the gate far to easily. Final thing tonight was the first time I've seen Cook ride and I've never witnessed such a miserable arrogant rider. In heat 13 Tungate and Worrall rode brilliantly to keep him behind. As the race finishes he gets to the first bend turns round and rides back no shake of the hands. In heat 15 Worrall leads him tapes to flag again no handshake or acknowledgement. I go to the pits he comes in after the race his team mates pay him on the back he ignores them and starts taking off his kevlars. As it was a draw both teams go on the truck. He moaned like a petulant child before getting on the truck and sitting there sulking not talking to anyone, comes back gets off the truck and goes to showers. The guy is the best rider in the premier but his attitude stinks. If you think you shouldn't be beat in the premier Craig then go and just ride elite league. After all that well done monarchs solid side and good to see Steve Worrall riding so well again

But we will loose the saturday meeting if we turn up a day late. :neutral:

is it saturday? oh well never mind!? I'll make the effort and watch the GP instead! ;) "bottom 3" beat an opponent in 4 races out of 12. Bad enough away but not acceptable at home!

Personally i'd change Gino and Cam in the riding order. Makes us stronger for the end of the meetings.

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut