British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummie Kev

Birmingham V Swindon Mon 2nd June

Kildemand is boring compared to BARTEK

Even as a excited Brummie I find that statement ridiculous, Kildemand owns the outside line at Perry Barr, what I'd give to have him for one season.

• Like 3

Kildemand is boring compared to BARTEK

Who does Bartek ride for Laim :oops: cos he sure as hell aint signed for B,Ham that would be BARTOSZ

well. back from a couple of hot weeks in Egypt to the double news that bartoz has signed for the brummies which should make excellent viewing, and also that poole have been beaten twice with ward in the team. fantastic. and then i see woffy wins the gp great news to come back to. :D

It's Dragon boat day in China today, and tonight Swindon will have their own version of it as they drift into town to gobble up those pesky Brummies!

• Like 1

I think this will be a close one and could go either way. Zmarzlik is an exciting prospect, Brummies will need him to hit the ground running to take the points.

Think the Robins could edge this by 2-4 points in the final few heats with Kildemand & Batchelor both loving Perry Barr

I can see the Brummies nicking it by about 4.

Much will depend on Zmarzlik's performance on his debut for the Brummies but I will be most disappointed if Swindon don't pick up at least a point.

Good chance this meeting will be decided by a high scoring draft rider, and the Robins have a trump card in Stevie Worrall. Swindon by four at least...

Hi guys weather update for you I'm about a mile from perry barr so should be fairly accurate ...been dry all day light wind but dull skies for last 2-3 hours so all systems go as we are .i will give another update for travelling robins fans at 16:00 or another time if you gives like any rain will post straight away.... 14:20

• Like 1

Good chance this meeting will be decided by a high scoring draft rider, and the Robins have a trump card in Stevie Worrall. Swindon by four at least...

Think Starke will nullify him, he's been doing pretty well at PB recently.

Seems as though the Brummies team is as pumped as the air fence will need to be this evening!! :D

well i live in aldridge and its been a lovely warm if not overcast day here. so unless something dramatic happens soon this will be on. looking forward to this match. hopefully we can get rosco nearly in tears. come on you brummiessssssssssssssssssss