British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummie Kev

Birmingham V Swindon Mon 2nd June

I agree with your first sentence

BUT

if Swindon were 8 points up Rosco would want it rushed thro.

Agree 100% Star Lady, I was not aware of his polar view last week.

He never fails, even when I actually agree with him he is being a hypocrite and reminding me why I would hardly ever say I agree with him

• Like 1

Do people not listen?....rosco said either call it off...or wait for the showers to pass and carry on if its ok after that, rather than just try and rush it through with no racing at all.

Some people are as bad as the ref.

• Like 3

Interviewing the Village idiot....

He doesn't want to rush to heat 10 to get a decision.....yet last week he did? What's the difference?

I must have missed that one. When did Rosco want to rush a meeting through to heat 10 and then call it off?

Yes...You've worked it out.

The village idiot wants to go past heat 10 if he's winning....But sulks and wants to go home if he isn't.

Firstly calling people names just weakens your argument and says more about you. Secondly, I didn't see anyone sulk.

As I said last time (and the time before) rider safety should be first and foremost - and they are waiting to see if things improve - so what's the problem?

• Like 1

The village idiot wants to go past heat 10 if he's winning....But sulks and wants to go home if he isn't.

He wants to go past heat 10 tonight. And he's losing.

Does he ? when we were beating Brum at home he never .What meeting did he ask for the meeting to be rushed past heat 10 ten this year ?

• Like 1

Does he ? when we were beating Brum at home he never .What meeting did he ask for the meeting to be rushed past heat 10 ten this year ?

It's a non argument isn't it. If what was being said was true Rosco would have wanted it called off after heat 10 last week.

JL is contradicting himself.

Agree 100% Star Lady, I was not aware of his polar view last week.

He never fails, even when I actually agree with him he is being a hypocrite and reminding me why I would hardly ever say I agree with him

He didn't have a polar view last week.

• Like 3

Grow up...

No wonder the sport is suffering with supporters like yourself, what a ridiculous comment (above).

Unfortunately, tonight, is just another poor meeting in poor conditions on a poor track (due to weather)

You obviously want to watch 10 heats of pure sh!te - just to get a result..(very sad)..

Well done to Bham, if it reaches the end, then they deserve the victory.

• Like 2

I agree with your first sentence

BUT

if Swindon were 8 points up Rosco would want it rushed thro.

Like he did when we were winning at home to Brum ?

Edited by orion
  • Like 2

It's a non argument isn't it. If what was being said was true Rosco would have wanted it called off after heat 10 last week.

He did!

• Like 1