British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DragonsDen

Rye House V Ipswich Sat 31st May

Start time?

7pm

No probs Baldy.

Rye House not really a happy hunting ground for us. To many home riders are dialled in there makes them hard to beat. Garrity at reserve makes them stronger just hope he doesnt pole axe any of our boys as he cant seem to stay on the bike or is very wild

Well, never actually been to Rye before but changing that today. With the Witches form at the moment this could be anything from a small away win to a massive home one and I would hedge my bets towards the latter if pressed.

Can anyone be definitive on the actual line ups as I always like to print my own score sheets ?

Well, never actually been to Rye before but changing that today. With the Witches form at the moment this could be anything from a small away win to a massive home one and I would hedge my bets towards the latter if pressed.

Can anyone be definitive on the actual line ups as I always like to print my own score sheets ?

http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/13418/rye-house-ipswich-pl-7pm

Will be there in spirit but following on updates.

Cant justify the cost of travelling even to the closer ones. (oh to be young free single and with spare cash in the pocket again!!)

If we can get off to a good start then I think we could pick up 3 points.

Up the Witches!!

Cant justify the cost of travelling even to the closer ones. (oh to be young free single and with spare cash in the pocket again!!)

Would have been when the Witches won the league and cup!

No not 1998, 1984 wasn't it! :rofl:

Cardinal, where are you in the stadium, come and join myself and Baldyman near the green light at starting gate.

Cardinal, where are you in the stadium, come and join myself and Baldyman near the green light at starting gate.

He's in the queue for the quality Fish and Chips! :rofl:

Well I hope he doesn't bother, it's the most disgusting fish I've ever tasted, it's been fried for at least a week

I wouldn't say the fish and chips I just had were quality, or maybe they were, just piss poor quality!

• Like 1