British Speedway Forum
ColinMills

Coventry Meeting Day

Why is spelling and punctuation so difficult for some?

Back on tack - there's also Binley Woods Village Hall

Edited by Midland Red
  • Like 1

Why is spelling and punctuation so difficult for some?

Back on tack - there's also Binley Woods Village Hall

Yeh, I mentioned that one before. Also Wolston, but I suppose with a social club or pub, you'll get refreshments.

Yeh, I mentioned that one before. Also Wolston, but I suppose with a social club or pub, you'll get refreshments.

Hadn't seen that!

tails between their legs

B E E S

Actually, the owners of CCFC have made it clear they will not return to the Ricoh, and are planning for a new 12,000 seater stadium!

Yes of coarse , that would meen paing back some of the muney they owe the councill . but nevar say nevar hay ,becaus this is football and the concil wuld hapily bend over bacwards to bring them bak . anywy speedwy would not be aforded the luxsury of liveing rent fre as the footbal did and so it,s not reallisitick to even considder speedwy going their , as an aside if CCFC did deecide to buld a new stadyum , who wuld they aply to for planing permishon . wod that be the peepel they alreddy ough £30.000.000 too

:D I don't know who you are, why would I be bothered?

I didn't realise you were such a sensitive soul, put me on ignore if I bother you that much ...

Colin, there is a social club in Brandon, not sure how big it is as I've ever been in, that could be one option. There is also the Roseycoombe Pub on the Rugby Road, just up from the stadium they used to run the Cocked hat and I'm sure would be very approachable. Next you have the Oak at Brandon...??

We seem to have posts going on three different threads which isn't too helpful, maybe we could get them merged?

I think Falsedawns suggestion to get the supporters club on board is the right idea. They may know more than us about the situation with the club. But as it stands we don't have any true idea of what is actually going on with the club. That info is vital. Jeremy Heaver is a member here, maybe he could help?

hi, roseycombe is actually a good choice. i rang them 10 mins ago, but the manager not around until the morning...if thats ok with everyone, will try that?
  • Like 2

Yes of coarse , that would meen paing back some of the muney they owe the councill . but nevar say nevar hay ,becaus this is football and the concil wuld hapily bend over bacwards to bring them bak . anywy speedwy would not be aforded the luxsury of liveing rent fre as the footbal did and so it,s not reallisitick to even considder speedwy going their , as an aside if CCFC did deecide to buld a new stadyum , who wuld they aply to for planing permishon . wod that be the peepel they alreddy ough £30.000.000 too

Crumbs - Translation please anybody. :oops::o :o :P

• Like 1

Crumbs - Translation please anybody. :oops::o :o :P

I think Speedibee is trying to be funny ;)

I think Speedibee is trying to be funny ;)

Do I deserve a - WHOOSH? :oops::oops::oops:

THERE will be another hour of speedway chat on BBC Coventry & Warwickshire this Monday at 6pm.

Peter York reflects on his most memorable meeting.

Tune in on 94.8, 103.7 and 104FM or on bbc.co.uk/Coventry.

Would that be the one where his microphone wouldn't work all night, which saved us from his rabbiting on, inane questions and his peculiar pronunciations?!

• Like 2

That tapes up is painful listening. So unprofessional

Are you talking about Peter York?!

• Like 1

Are you talking about Peter York?!

I hope that isn't the Drummer out of the Spencer Davis Group. :o;):P

It makes no odds how much CCFC owe the council with regards to a planning application. Applications can only be refused on planning grounds.