British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
barrow boy

Leicester V King's Lynn Saturday June 7th

Masters was the original guest but has pulled out due to injury,assuming he got injured last night for Edinburgh.

Not going by the fact he scored paid 13 last night with a paid win in his last ride ?

What is the point to provide preview on Lions website 2-3 days before the meeting?

Is it that hard to update it in a match day? They also have facebook profile but nothing there either.

Not very Elite standard of communication with fans.

Edit: PK guesting tonight. Updated on Facebook. Good job Leicester PR person. :)

Edited by krompa
  • Like 1

What is the point to provide preview on Lions website 2-3 days before the meeting?

Is it that hard to update it in a match day? They also have facebook profile but nothing there either.

Not very Elite standard of communication with fans.

Edit: PK guesting tonight. Updated on Facebook. Good job Leicester PR person. :)

The information updates on the Leicester site is rubbish and always has been. Also who ever designed it has given no thought to the fact that people with bad eyesight or just getting on a bit have no chance of reading the text.

Sitting outside in the sunshine now,with hardly a cloud in the sky.

Bloody marvellous, I had to cancel my visit as a non-refundable motel was involved if I cancelled after 1.00pm, and as my wife has an health issue that prevents us from making the return journey, I had to go down that route. I'm gutted to say the least. :cry::sad:

My rain dance didn't work then, good luck to the boyz, would be something to make it 12 on the trot :)

Sounds like plenty of Lynn fans will be there tonight, LOVE IS AN AWAY WIN :)

******* COME ON THE STARS *******

I am 20 miles from BP the rain and thunder started at 8 am, it rained until 12.30 and is now cloudy and sunny. I only recorded 7.6mm of rain on my weather station, it seemed far worse that it actually was. It now looks like we have had the worst, unless the rain moves in again from the west a bit later. It has been announced on the Lions website the PK is riding as No.1 in place of Doyle. Looking at the rain radar at the moment and the rain and thunder has now moved west and north and from the Staffordshire border right up to Stirling it is pelting down, So it may be that any racing in the top half of the country may be a no go.

The information updates on the Leicester site is rubbish and always has been. Also who ever designed it has given no thought to the fact that people with bad eyesight or just getting on a bit have no chance of reading the text.

Got to agree with you about the website. I haven't got bad eyesight for reading but I suppose I can be classed as 'getting on a bit' and I find the text really hard to read. Why would anyone use what looks like grey on a black background? Looks awful and is that hard to read I don't bother.

From the latest rain radar images it looks like thw rain has now cleared from all the British Isles. Not half as bad as they expected and it started much earlier than predicted.

I agree with you on the Lions website. The text on there is awful. Much the same as the SGB site, there writing is so small, you could do with a magnifing glass to read on there. When will the web masters, come to realise that some of us have really bad eye sight.

Shold be at least 20 point, so we cold read what they are written and then sort the colours of the page out. Glad it is not just me that struggles with it.

How do Leicester get a crowd. I have watched 6 heats and the meeting is complete garbage. No passing and the 4 bikes are spaced out. They just follow each other round on the same line.

If Leicester get a home match on Sky the Sky+ will not be switched on.

Shame as it looks a lovely stadium.

• Like 2

I gave up after the 6th heat. I missed the first heat though, apparently there was a pass in that one (missed by the bet365 cameras though)

• Like 1

Track absolute dross.

Should think FTG is on predictive for the texter.

Another win mind!

Well done yet again to the 'Stars'. Gutted I wasn't able to be there after everything was in place to be so. But that's life I guess.

Look forward to Wednesday now when we hopefully see off Wolverhampton.

Well done yet again to the 'Stars'. Gutted I wasn't able to be there after everything was in place to be so. But that's life I guess.

Look forward to Wednesday now when we hopefully see off Wolverhampton.

Good result for Kings Lynn.

I am sure you will beat Wolves just before we beat them at Swindon on Thursday.

And a win without the reserves having a factor. Hopefully that will pipe a few down 👍

Great result but absolutely dreadful racing. Must apologise to the Leicester fans I criticised for their moaning. 100% I now agree and see where they're coming from. If that was my home track I'd just walk away from speedway. Boring boring speedway

• Like 7