British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Poole Pirates V Wolverhampton: Elite League. Wed, 4th June.

Josh has confirmed he will be out a couple of weeks. Has to have an operation on fractured eye socket and also to put broken nose back in place.

hope he has a speedy recovery

Sorry about josh g guys but wish him a speedy recovery he was giving 100% and riding brilliantly before fisher IMO took him out very recklessly it could of been a whole lot worse I hope you decent guests in to cover his rides....

Fisher is a bloody idiot I knew he would mess someone up and guess what its one of our riders which was guesting and had made a good start to the meeting the bloke is a proper idiot on the track

• Like 2

Josh has confirmed he will be out a couple of weeks. Has to have an operation on fractured eye socket and also to put broken nose back in place.

hope he has a speedy recovery

I echo that, his injury sounds awful to be back in a couple of weeks seams a bit hopful.

Get well soon

• Like 1

Fisher is a bloody idiot I knew he would mess someone up and guess what its one of our riders which was guesting and had made a good start to the meeting the bloke is a proper idiot on the track

Fiaher is a dirty rider,always has been, just like nicki pedersen but with less talent. He tried to fence ryan douglas at peterbough the other day, these sorts of riders should get a ban Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

Ryan Fisher is the dirtiest rider out there and has been for a few seasons now. Dont think there are any rules for banning a rider apart from the meeting he is in.

Im sure one day someone will do to him what he dishes out. Shame for Josh a rider getting going in the sport.

Anyway back to the meeting not a lot between the 2 sides and a lot will depens in my eyes on the performances of the second strings and if Newman outscores the Wolves reserves. Poole by 6

Ryan Fisher is the dirtiest rider out there and has been for a few seasons now. Dont think there are any rules for banning a rider apart from the meeting he is in.

Im sure one day someone will do to him what he dishes out. Shame for Josh a rider getting going in the sport.

Anyway back to the meeting not a lot between the 2 sides and a lot will depens in my eyes on the performances of the second strings and if Newman outscores the Wolves reserves. Poole by 6

He is the sort of rider home fans like but everyone elae hates, apparently at peterborough he rode in to the side of douglas but bounced of and came out worse,

Why shouldnt a rider get a match ban for that sort of thing and why do you have to go down to get excluded, if a rider rides into you you should get excluded or lose your placing when the race has finished

I've just seen a pic of his injuries, poor Josh. I couldn't believe my eyes last night when I saw it the crash :( Get well soon Josh, massively unfair when he was riding so well too..

It's about time reckless riders were penalised someway, speedway is dangerous enough without fencing an opponent, a hard but fair race is still the best spectacle in sport, not crashes caused by over riding fools like fisher.

I have to disagree (and waits to be shot down) but I don't think Fisher IS a dirty rider. Granted he can be all over the place at times and a bit reckless but I don't think he is a dirty rider - unlike Nicki Pedersen.

I think his time as a Bee is coming to an end unless he can turn his form around.

• Like 3

I have to disagree (and waits to be shot down) but I don't think Fisher IS a dirty rider. Granted he can be all over the place at times and a bit reckless but I don't think he is a dirty rider - unlike Nicki Pedersen.

I think his time as a Bee is coming to an end unless he can turn his form around.

I agree with you!! :o

• Like 2

As I said before reckless and in fairness to the bees fans who I regard as possibly the best in the country were disgusted by he's reckless riding and most had the humility after heat 15 to shake our hands and agree we should of won but hey that's speedway...

Riders I.e bates come off twice no cheering like you get at other stadiums no moaning about the meeting been held up just concern for the riders and just pleased to see them get up.... Bees fans your a IMO a credit .... And it's not the first time brummie and bees fans cast your minds back to the opening match last season with roynon and auty

• Like 4

In the past I have stopped short (just) of referring to Fisher as 'dirty'!! However I have always held the belief that he can often be dangerous to himself and particularly to other riders as he rarely seems in complete control of his bike. Its almost as if the bike is far too powerful for him to handle. Not sure if its a fitness/strength thing or just that that he should maybe resort to 250cc racing somewhere (else)!!

Anyway back to the thread, good to see Ben Hopwood top-scoring well in the NL yesterday, plus of course our non-gating, injury-prone skipper doing so well in Prague!! Looking forward to Wednesday - as indeed I do most weeks. :t:

Edited by Skidder1

It's certainly a dream!

...back in the real world, Poole will get all 3 points!

Yes, i`m sure Coventry thought it was a dream 2 weeks ago.

Dreams then DO come true. :t:

• Like 1