British Speedway Forum
cityrebel

Eastbourne V Leicester 31/5

Leicester picked poorly though so it isnt only the system to blame.

I agree that they picked poorly....but we are lumbered with these guys all season,no disrespect to the riders involved as I'm sure they will be decent riders in the future but Leicester currently are trying to compete with one arm behind their back.

If this same system is in place next season I certainly won't be renewing my season ticket.

Too think Leicester booted blackbird out,

I think the Leicester promotion are lacking in knowledge when picking decent reserves.

Too think Leicester booted blackbird out,

I think the Leicester promotion are lacking in knowledge when picking decent reserves.

Their loss is our gain he is riding brilliantly for us :lol:

Did you see him last night when he guested for Coventry?

My comments after the meeting said it! :approve:

Edited by Jacques

Marc Owen at number 6 for Leicester

Could it be a magic night for him ?

Gary Barlow in for Tom Perry next weekend and Robbie in for JD,now that would magic

We need Lewis 'Back for Good',but that will never happen cos we booted him out.

Good luck to Lewis just hope he's injury free all season, he's a gem

• Like 1

Blackbird is awesome; much better than Lewis Kerr who is over hyped.

nothing to do with the fact that Blackbird rides for Pboro in the Premier League and Kerr for Lynn in the Elite League ???
  • Like 2

Gary Barlow in for Tom Perry next weekend and Robbie in for JD,now that would magic

We need Lewis 'Back for Good',but that will never happen cos we booted him out.

Good luck to Lewis just hope he's injury free all season, he's a gem

I'm all for banter but anyone who knows Marc knows he is coming back from a very serious head injury a couple of seasons back. So mock all you want but the lad deserves some respect. I don't know the circumstances of his inclusion in the Lions, as it is probably a little early for him but how is that his fault?.

I'm all for banter but anyone who knows Marc knows he is coming back from a very serious head injury a couple of seasons back. So mock all you want but the lad deserves some respect. I don't know the circumstances of his inclusion in the Lions, as it is probably a little early for him but how is that his fault?.

Nobody's mocking it's all just a bit of Take That

Did you see him last night when he guested for Coventry?

My comments after the meeting said it! :approve:

Yes 9+1 from riding at number 4

Thought hemsley was wrong at the time letting him go

Nobody's mocking it's all just a bit of Take That

Certainly taking something

Blackbird is doing well, but Kerr is the stand out reserve so far this season for me, could be something special if he keeps up that rate of progress.

• Like 1

Entertaining Night thanks to the efforts of the Lions heat leaders just as expected. Interesting piece of trivia, only 6 sub 57.00 secs times all season but last night 7 times in one match which shows how they pushed the home boys. Well done Uncle Bob on a good fast track. Grading every race kept the times down and the track smooth, cannot understand why everybody doesn't do it or is it more negative influence from Sky? Back in the 50's & 60's every track I went to did it as a matter of course and they didn't waste time because they had a concrete starting gate and no endless gardening at the start.

Sarjeant said after his crash on Thursday that he felt he should be ok for Saturday but when he woke up on Saturday he was still feeling worse for wear so let Leicester know at 10am he wasn't fit. Trying to find someone to travel down to the other end of the country at such short notice for poor money is very hard.

As for Leicester booting Blackbird out this was not the case Lewis asked to leave the club because he felt that he needed to be riding on a faster circuit to help him learn & progress his career which is why he went to Scunthorpe