British Speedway Forum
PHILIPRISING

Belle Vue National Stadium

When do they both ride together??? in EL Coventry ride Friday and Leicester saturday

Monday 9th May.

Coventry at Home to Wolverhampton

Leicester at home to Poole

Both 7:30 starts

Monday 9th May.

Coventry at Home to Wolverhampton

Leicester at home to Poole

Both 7:30 starts

If both teams agree to run at same time then it can be done.

But there is Deffo a 30 mile radius rule, all though can anyone confirm this

I'm sure Glasgow & Edinburgh can confirm...

Edited by Alan Jones

This is correct, another one of the stupid rules the sport has in place, as they desperately scramble for the 8-10 fans who might go to both.

• Like 1

Actually in this case I think it might well affect the Bees attendance as the match is on Sky. Quite a lot of fans attend both tracks but the attraction of recording the Coventry v Wolves match and watching Lions v Poole live might be the plan for some people who live in the Leicester area. Not me though, even though I've renewed my interest in Beaumont Park, I will definitely be at Brandon.

According to Google maps it is 35 miles from Belle Vue to Stoke speedway. I can't imagine many, if any, fans who will attend Belle Vue would have gone to Stoke or vice versa.

I looked at that but I think it might be as the crow flys and I bet it's just within 30 miles. Still silly though.

I must admit I did see one of two crows about at the opening meeting, couldn't tell if they were from Stoke though, didn't get close enough. :wink:

• Like 1

I must admit I did see one of two crows about at the opening meeting, couldn't tell if they were from Stoke though, didn't get close enough. :wink:

Have they had a refund yet?

See Friday's weather forecast. Any views?

http://www.bbc.co.uk...r/2643123?day=1

So, it might be rained-off. There's still two days. If it is rained-off then the next meeting will be the first - and so on. It's not that complex.

Bloody weather!!! Monday forecast isn't the best either is it?

I looked at that but I think it might be as the crow flys and I bet it's just within 30 miles. Still silly though.

Have they had a refund yet?

One of them had. I heard him crowing about it. Said he had to fly, going to buy one of those wulfsport jackets with the money.

Have BV had any testing prior to the Colts meeting tonight as Swindon are due to race there next wed May 11th.

Having seen some excellent racing by the Colts tonight, the track is going to produce some amazing races for years to come.

• Like 4