British Speedway Forum
PHILIPRISING

Belle Vue National Stadium

Looks like some good news coming up whistle week about stadium.

Saif there is major changes afoot??? What could this be

Swimming pool in the 2nd bend? Figure of 8 configuration for the track?!

Swimming pool in the 2nd bend? Figure of 8 configuration for the track?!

That's just silly.

I've heard it's a double decker track so we can run EL and NL matches simultaneously with the added advantage that the top track is effectively a roof over the lower track.

Edited by Aces51
  • Like 1

That's just silly.

I've heard it's a double decker track so we can run EL and NL matches simultaneously with the added advantage that the top track is effectively a roof over the lower track.

What a good idea. :wink::D :D :D

That's a fantastic whoooooooshhh!

He's forgotten the significance of June 1st already, and it was only 5 days ago!

What's the significance of June 1st then ?.....I probably shouldn't ask as I've obviously missed something !

What's the significance of June 1st then ?.....I probably shouldn't ask as I've obviously missed something !

Well - I've missed it too Bruiser. :unsure: :unsure: :blush::blink:

Edited by The White Knight

To save your blushes.

A clue.

What were we all doing last Monday, just seven days ago?

I can't remember. :rolleyes::unsure: :unsure: :oops::blink:

Age you know. :blink:

To save your blushes.

A clue.

What were we all doing last Monday, just seven days ago?

Well I'm still blushing obviously...because I have no idea what you are going on about.........have I missed something patently obvious or just being thick ??

Well I'm still blushing obviously...because I have no idea what you are going on about.........have I missed something patently obvious or just being thick ??

FFS, the Cov v Poole TV match was on 01st June in the most monsoon like conditions

FFS, the Cov v Poole TV match was on 01st June in the most monsoon like conditions

Bloody he'll, was that all !....no wonder it went over my head......I didn't see that meeting, the date had no relevance to me...I did read the thread on here though

• Like 1

Is the Bees/Poole meeting going to be rerun, then, next year at the new stadium in Manchester?

Just been down to the open day at the new stadium and WOW!

The photographs which have been released are impressive but you just don't get the scale of the place until you see it in person.

The main structure of the main stand and the back straight acoustic barrier are in place and frankly look huge and much more impressive than I expected and the way the track was described with the retaining wall already in place for turns one and two also looks massive.

Add in the professional presentation from Chris and Jackie Morton, George Carswell, Hayley Bromley and Dave Gordon, who were all not only answering questions but also able to describe different aspects of the project to fill in all the gaps meant that I came away well impressed.

One other piece of news, eight months in advance the main stand is now sold out! There may be some more tickets become available subject to some tickets reserved for certain guests not being taken up, so if you want to sit down in the main stand on the opening night you will go on a waiting list if any tickets become available.

Get in!

Great to hear...awaiting the start now of the new stadia in Swindon...lets hope these 2 famous clubs have good line-ups to keep the crowds coming.

The photographs which have been released are impressive but you just don't get the scale of the place until you see it in person.

The main structure of the main stand and the back straight acoustic barrier are in place and frankly look huge and much more impressive than I expected and the way the track was described with the retaining wall already in place for turns one and two also looks massive.

Add in the professional presentation from Chris and Jackie Morton, George Carswell, Hayley Bromley and Dave Gordon, who were all not only answering questions but also able to describe different aspects of the project to fill in all the gaps meant that I came away well impressed.

One other piece of news, eight months in advance the main stand is now sold out! There may be some more tickets become available subject to some tickets reserved for certain guests not being taken up, so if you want to sit down in the main stand on the opening night you will go on a waiting list if any tickets become available.

Get in!

Smashing News. :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

I won't make the opening Meeting. But I do hope to get there at least once to see it all.

Can't wait................. :t:

So good to hear progress is looking good.