British Speedway Forum
PHILIPRISING

Belle Vue National Stadium

I thought that most of the flagship meetings were going to be run at belle vue.

Really? and why should they? The word "National" was only used to secure funding from MCC. If the BSPA take over the lease of the stadium and sub let it to say Alan Ham for league racing then it should be used for the flagship meatings.

Thats another massive kick in the teeth for the NSS...

The stadium was built with the promise of major events and now the World Cup has gone, and also the World U21's

I

Well did you honestly expect to get it every year ?

I have my opinions as we all do but the truth is no one will ever find out what really happened.

The council and the BSPA/new promoter will or will not be able to reach a new deal who knows only time will tell.We will all just have to wait and see.

Really? and why should they? The word "National" was only used to secure funding from MCC. If the BSPA take over the lease of the stadium and sub let it to say Alan Ham for league racing then it should be used for the flagship meatings.

Is that like a luxury barbecue?

• Like 2

Is that like a luxury barbecue?

Very good. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Can I have my brick back?

Now that's an interesting question. :D :D :P

haven't they all been incorporated into the stadium? So why would u get it back?

................ because it cost him Fifty Quid.

If tha Stadium was not to be used for Speedway, then he paid his £50 under false pretenses and should get his money back.

haven't they all been incorporated into the stadium? So why would u get it back?

Somebody clearly lacks a sense of humour..

I was under the impression speedway was held at the NSS in 2016. Possibly I am mistaken?

Obviously you are right.

But if I had bought a Brick (I nearly did) at that Price I would expect to have it in place at the Speedway Stadium for years. Not at a Rugby, Netball or even a Football Pitch.

If the OP was only joking - I did not see any smilies to suggest that.

Obviously you are right.

But if I had bought a Brick (I nearly did) at that Price I would expect to have it in place at the Speedway Stadium for years. Not at a Rugby, Netball or even a Football Pitch.

If the OP was only joking - I did not see any smilies to suggest that.

But a speedway stadium was constructed. Obviously the intention is for it to be used for years to come. However if it ends up being financially Un viable to continue speedway, I can't see how you can claim the brick payers were in any way misled.

Somebody clearly lacks a sense of humour..

In that case it's a big whoosh on me. Ironic that you're the one to point it out isn't it ;)

In that case it's a big whoosh on me. Ironic that you're the one to point it out isn't it ;)

Quite clearly you don't have a sense of humour.