British Speedway Forum
CardinalSin

Ipswich Vs Somerset Thursday 5th June 7.30pm Plkoc

Will morris be riding for swindon?

Morris will be riding for Somerset at Ipswich.

It would seem so - without Nick and Pontus, our two best performers on the road this year, could swing the tie in favour of Ipswich.

Nick Morris riding in Germany and missing Rye match, I thought he was signed because he said he would have less commitments, apart from Swindon. Pontus riding in a Swedish match and replaced by a National league rider, Rye missing Garrity and Tresarreiu. Can you wonder why myself and many others have given up on speedway. Have only been twice this year and in no hurry to go again.

Edited by oldtimer

As I said, Nick is riding at Ipswich. Driving directly from Foxhall.

As I said, Nick is riding at Ipswich. Driving directly from Foxhall.

Nick missing Rye match

Let's get the facts right about the recent fans non forum. It was myself who asked when it was finished about a question and answer session only to be told " That's not how it's run and never has been ". When I suggested that a forum is about discussion and debate Chris Louis and Kevin Long ( Host) grudgingly agreed to put one in next time.

So questions at the time were not an option and don't hold you're breath for them coming to fruition.

thanks for that, I had the feeling that people though I was lying

Do any of you Rebels fans out there know what you're riding order will be on Thursday and has the new averages had any effect on who's in the reserve positions?

So how can Morris ride for Somerset and not Swindon? On the 4th April both Swindon and Somerset were riding but rode at Swindon. .... ah Ok I'll answer my own question. Swindon match is rearranged fixture

Do any of you Rebels fans out there know what you're riding order will be on Thursday and has the new averages had any effect on who's in the reserve positions?

Todd Kurtz and Starke at reserve Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

So how can Morris ride for Somerset and not Swindon? On the 4th April both Swindon and Somerset were riding but rode at Swindon. ....

Todd Kurtz and Starke at reserve

I would imagine that the clubs have agreed it that way. Given that the Rebels have no facility for Aspgren to go with r/r for Morris would severely weakened them whilst Swindon can get a guest under this years regs.

Also running r/r with with the Foxhall record of Allen often being Fx- withdrawn would be a big risk.wink

Well we lost by 40 there last time wasn't it? So will probably need more than that, which ain't gonna happen, so it yet another first round exit from the cup. I might just give this one a miss.

2nd round technically after our first round bye!!

Strange, because I've attended in the past and Louis has been more than happy to answer questions.

My wife comes from Bury st Edmunds and is a big Ippo fan. She's been to a few of these too, and while there wasnt an official questions and answers session, just about everybody approached the promotion afterwards with questions and those questions as far as I know we're answered.

Aspgren will be a big miss for the Rebels he scored well in the fixture earlier this year, Morley has scored nothing tonight for the Devils at P/Borough from reserve. Damage limitation exercise for the remaining five Rebels I think and try and do the business big time again at home.

What happened to your post? You made some good and relevant points to some of the tosh on this thread so a pity if you purposely deleted it.

I reckon Presenter was going to tell us what the vast majority of us already know, Chris is very approachable and more than willing to answer anything chucked his way, weather it be via the website or to his face. But if some want to twist things, then let them do it if it makes them happy, little things and all that.