British Speedway Forum
CardinalSin

Ipswich Vs Somerset Thursday 5th June 7.30pm Plkoc

Hopefully brighter later, they say we might get a shower mid afternoon but evening looks clear. Its a big ask but 12+ must be the absolute minimum advantage required tonight, surely won't be as bad down there again, last time it was dire.

Desperately seeking a texter for this as my back has decided to go completely and thus, I am unable to go.

If anyone can help, could you please send me a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

As well as hoping for a good home win, more importantly i want to see the track in good nick tonight. After a couple of weeks of crap weather where track prep must have been difficult, no excuses tonight, been dry all day and lets have like we expect it. Plenty of drive up the inside in the early part of the meeting, and then a decent wide line later. PLEASE

Still desperately looking for someone who could do my texting duties tonight..anyone able to help please?

Thanks

Weather ok at mo so lets hope it stays that way. Somerset with Morley in place of Aspregen {hope that's spelt right} will make them much weaker, so lets hope we

take advantage of that and build up a reasonable lead.

See there's a change of order been made by Chris with Cameron moving to 2 and Gino to 4 lets hope that improves Cams scoring but not at the detriment of Gino's

scoring.

Good luck to all the lads and lets hope for an exciting meeting.

Should be an easy home win tonight for the Witches but we are going to need 20+ to give us any outside chance of progress I think.

At least there's no tactical rides allowed in the cup and agree we need as big a lead as possible, but after last year against Workington we had a 20 point first leg lead and lost the return by 32. We just need the whole team to turn up at both meetings!!!

• Like 1

Still need a texter..anyone please?

Thanks

Think we will be in trouble ,with Morley in for Pontus,he can't score at reserve how's he going to score in the middle of the team,ippo by 17

Think we will be in trouble ,with Morley in for Pontus,he can't score at reserve how's he going to score in the middle of the team,ippo by 17

Who will drop a race point?

If Heeps & Ellis have got their acts together Ippo should win comfortable - by 18-20 probably.

Big loss Somerzet not having Pontus.

Might depend on how often Ellis can stay on the bike.

Olly Allen has been quite outstanding throughout May at the OTA,now is the time to put in a good score away from home by the skipper . Nick will fight for every point and Charlie banged in two heat wins last time.I think Ippo will also be treated to a better than last time show from Brady Kurtz. If these points are seen through I can see the Rebs keeping it to a reachable score for the return leg.

Aspregen {hope that's spelt right}

Nearly. Drop the first 'e' and move the 'r' to after the 'g'. Aspgren!