British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shadders

Rye House V Glasgow (knock Out Cup) 14th June @7pm

Ben Morley?.... He was woeful last week so I'm guessing he's vastly improved since then ?!

Won't be at reserve this time. Tough night ahead for Ben

And now Nielsen has withdrawn from the Coventry meeting, so surely must be a doubt for tomorrow night?

IT is the die hards that will keep the rockets alive so that others can come along and have a moan about the riders and mr.silver!

And now Nielsen has withdrawn from the Coventry meeting, so surely must be a doubt for tomorrow night?

He's definitely not riding. Sargeant went off to hospital too so would imagine he's doubtful too.

We have Somerset four times. That's just as bad

but Edinburgh in the semi final if you do make it through.

Suppose this cup tie will at least show us who the poorest team in the league is

• Like 2

Recon Rye House will start as underdogs here. Expecting all the usual excuses from Hinge & Bracket. How in earth Silver can say his team are giving a 100%, what poppy cock.

Feel like I'm taking over from Chris here on this forum, who incidenty has been rather quite over the last few months, perhaps he no longer, like many others just can't be bothered to go to Rye!

Recon Rye House will start as underdogs here. Expecting all the usual excuses from Hinge & Bracket. How in earth Silver can say his team are giving a 100%, what poppy cock.

Feel like I'm taking over from Chris here on this forum, who incidenty has been rather quite over the last few months, perhaps he no longer, like many others just can't be bothered to go to Rye!

Don't worry , last time we won away from home , Scotland was an independant country

• Like 4

Gave up giving a toss a long time ago Dave. Silver has seen me off I'm afraid.

I'll comeback when he's gone but I won't pay to watch the rubbish he puts out on the cheap every year. No thank you. The Jason Doyle incident when he basically told the fans to F off was the final straw for me, although I have been moaning for years about the old codger. I have noticed recently even the silver backers are saying exactly what I was 3/4 years ago.

This Tressarieu debacle this weekend with no facility for a poxy grass track meeting sums the club up.

Edited by Chris
  • Like 2

14 points may have been enough, 10 won't be. Cheers Theo

Hard to lose the habits he learned as a Monarch.

• Like 1

When we were splashing around in the rain a few weeks back , Rye were actually ahead in the meeting , so 10 points is still a big ask . The last thing we need is a replay though .

What has Theo been up to ?

Edited by Paulco

When we were splashing around in the rain a few weeks back , Rye were actually ahead in the meeting , so 10 points is still a big ask . The last thing we need is a replay though .

What has Theo been up to ?

Ben Hopwood at 2 and still no confirmation of our number 7. Options limited due to the NL Pairs at Mildenhall

Pijper went down on bend 2 of heat 13, looked up and saw the Rockets on a 5-1, then made a feeble effort to lift his bike. In the rerun you can guess what happened. A home 5-1 turned into a 3-3. Could be vital, but I doubt 14 points wouldn't have been enough. Once yous get a lead I can see us capitulating.