British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
red5

Quest Tv Coverage

Very good coverage, filming that on mobile phones showed it can be done on the cheap.

• Like 1

British Eurosport did no such thing...

Sorry not with you-it was always going to be on Quest live from day 1 ??- sky planner didn`t think so.

If you are saying that BRITISH Eurosport have no say on what they show then maybe BSI should have done more in the contract stage to ensure British viewers are always able to watch it live.

Edited by racers and royals

I like Nichols calm approach and sensible analysis of the meeting .Unlike the gobbledygook the Sam and Co spout.

• Like 3

Just glad it was on we are for now a minority sport ,le mans is massive & equetrian so I am told does big business in europe. Before we all jump on eurosport remember when sky put the gp on the red button!!!?? I was bloody annoyed that night as none of the kids were around & I had no idea what the red button channel was ,as my teenage daughter pointed out the next day "duh dad like look at the remote & see the red button like & press it like & there it is like " pretty obvious really like

• Like 1

I must admit I had even looked at Quest before Saturday when setting up Sky+, but I ended up watching the channel until going to work. Perhaps the Eurosport management have unwittingly gained a few more viewers for their Quest channel and speedway added some new fans as a result Freeview