British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Leicster Lions 18/06/2014

EK is not as bad as some members make him out to be.

That I agree with I like the guy

• Like 1

The Lions were totally outclassed tonight. What the hell happened to the "heat leaders", with the exception of Bates & Klindt the others simply didn't turn up. Bet DH is having a breakdown.

Edited by The Observer
  • Like 1

Leicsters top 3 riders I expected more from as they usually ride Poole well, but they got reamed again.

The apparent 'Flakey' Poles did there job for Poole today..... paid 25.

Eddy Kennett surely is a must, cant get a better rider on his average IMO.

• Like 1

EK is not as bad as some members make him out to be.

Comedy post of the day. :t:

Some of us said kennett on a 5.2 average as a second string would be worth signing.

Some of us said kennett on a 5.2 average as a second string would be worth signing.

He is, people who don't think that, are a bit deluded tbh. He is a confidence rider, and has been a near 7.00 elite league rider in the past, whats stopping him going back there? He will race just second string riders and national league riders, guaranteed 6-7 points home and away, win win IMO.

• Like 2

He is, people who don't think that, are a bit deluded tbh. He is a confidence rider, and has been a near 7.00 elite league rider in the past, whats stopping him going back there? He will race just second string riders and national league riders, guaranteed 6-7 points home and away, win win IMO.

He's actually been a 8 point rider in the past! Like you say, he's a confidence rider. A few 6's and 7's beating reserves and the odd second string plus the odd good gate to beat a heatleader. He should average the best part of 8 for someone as a second string.

Rider of the Night Award to Kennett! Great to see Middlo working his magic with the young(ish) Brit!! :wink::P

A great job done by all the top 5 Pirates on a much better track - as commented by several of the riders at the end of meeting interviews!!

Very disappointed by the Lions - especially their top 3!!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 2

Clear out some of your inbox I want to send you a PM this has gone on far too long and it is actually getting childish now.

Shock horror :shock:

Thought i was `blocked`. :D

Glad I was wrong about E K. good performance from him, all top 5 were good value and josh bates did well for leicester,

• Like 1

Report already made. You are just attacking me now and I have had enough of it. I am not going to get into an argument with you so we will now let the moderators sort it out. There have been many posts about EK today but yet again you only decide to send me a reply. The forum is about different opinions not just yours.

Just make up your mind!

Block me, send me an inbox or report me.

You have attacked me all day by keep mentioning me in posts. That is antagonising behaviour.

Time to grow up and move on.

Its meant as fun.

It isn't meant as an `attack` - your words.

If you feel `attacked` then i apologise.

Time to move this on.

Edited by stevebrum