British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Marksman

Workington 'pl Select' Comets Vs Ipswich Witches - Pl - Sat 21st Jun

Currently not looking too great for us on Saturday, with Josh G probably still missing, Howarth now missing after for some reason trying to ride tonight injured, Ricky Wells away at the GP semi final and Morris out for some time.

Also with plenty of PL action on saturday night, there's not a great deal of choice regarding guests for Josh and Ricky.

1. ?

2. Mason Campton

3. ?

4. R/R

5. Rene Bach

6. Simon Lambert

7. Taylor Poole (G)

The Witches should be at full strength for a stretch of three meetings in three days.

Edited by Marksman

Josh Graczjonek was interviewed at Peterborough tonight where he said he hope to return for this meeting, giving that Howarth was forced to withdraw you`d think h must be doubtful for Saturdays meeting.

Josh Graczjonek was interviewed at Peterborough tonight where he said he hope to return for this meeting, giving that Howarth was forced to withdraw you`d think h must be doubtful for Saturdays meeting.

Thanks, would be a big boost for us, the promotion already confirmed on twitter he'll be resting for a week or two, was abit silly of him to ride tonight.

If Howarth is missing, then Stuart Robson for Wells, assuming Grajczonek is back

• Like 1

The line ups should be known by now. Under the regs the home side should declare 5 days ahead.

The line ups should be known by now. Under the regs the home side should declare 5 days ahead.

Nonsense, when a rider is injured less than 5 days before the fixture, a team is permitted a guest at short notice, if applicable.

• Like 1

If Howarth is missing, then Stuart Robson for Wells, assuming Grajczonek is back

Robbo is already guesting for Somerset (for Nick Morris) at Plymouth on Saturday i think according to Rebels site

You must have been typing as I was thinking. Ain't checked on availability etc. but must be on Worky's wish list.

if you are not 100&% fit. dont ride kyle...

Robbo is already guesting for Somerset (for Nick Morris) at Plymouth on Saturday i think according to Rebels site

Plan B : Birks/Jorgensen/Howe for Howarth with rest of Comets able to share out r/r for Wells

Nonsense, when a rider is injured less than 5 days before the fixture, a team is permitted a guest at short notice, if applicable.

of course but the original declaration has to have been submitted.

eg Josh G or guest and the facility for Wells

Plan B : Birks/Jorgensen/Howe for Howarth with rest of Comets able to share out r/r for Wells

Gonna be tough whatever, Ipswich seem to be running a bit of form at the moment, deffo need good cover for the engine room, some good choices there Birks has ridden for us before while Jorgensen/Howe usually go pretty well around here but then, who doesn't!! :D

Team now of - Grajczonek, Campton, R/R for Wells, Jorgensen, Bach, Poole and Lambert. Definitely a Comets select! Hopefully good enough to do the business, if Josh is fit enough to do 6 rides I think we will win by 8

there will never be a better time for the watches to do yan on us. i.m.o.

there will never be a better time for the watches to do yan on us. i.m.o.

They did one on us last year in the league at Derwent Park. If Josh and Rene are firing they will get 12 rides, I think that will see us through, if they don't then we are in trouble