British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Plymouth V Somerset Saturday 21st June

You really dont get it if sheffield dump proctor for not performing fair enough your management dumped him before a wheel had been turned probably knocking his confidence and contributing to the poor season hes having!

Oh so it might now be Somerset's fault that Ty is having a poor season,I refuse to believe that.Have a little look at Beastfromeast's post.Still waiting for your source over the Berntzon thing.

Lemon was 'signed' for 2014 having had a bad season in 2013 and then dropped.

Whats the difference?

You keep trolling and criticising Somerset and Glasgow threads in particular. Give it a rest.

We don't all want to be tarred with your claptrap here at the SBA.

If our PDromotion worked as hard as Somerses, maybe we might just win a home meeting now and again!

I am not trolling i am enjoyingta debate with some rebels fans whats it got to do with you if you dmt like it dont get get involved butt out

You really dont get it if sheffield dump proctor for not performing fair enough your management dumped him before a wheel had been turned probably knocking his confidence and contributing to the poor season hes having!

And the plymouth promotion messed up Smart and Reade's season by signing them for an nl team that they didnt even have planning consent for. Hence the riders didnt get the track time they thought they would get, which in turn would have increased their confidence and now both are lost to the sport as they were dropped by their other clubs. The Plymouth promotion have a lot to answer for wouldnt you say?

Edited by Former devil
  • Like 1

And the plymouth promotion messed up Smart and Reade's season by signing them for an nl team that they didnt even have planning consent for. Hence the riders didnt get the track time they thought they would get, which in turn would have increased their confidence and now both are lost to the sport as they were dropped by their other clubs. The Plymouth promotion have a lot to answer for wouldnt you say?

Totally agree the nl team is a waste of time

I prefer to watch speedway that requires skill and throttle control not big balls and blasting around the outside whatever floats your boat!

Your obviously watching the wrong sport.... You should be watching trails...

speedway is about racing :lol:

At Somerset riders are able to blast round the outside, inside, and the middle of the track.... It has more than one line thats for sure unlike the SBA,,,, lets just call it gate nd go...... And that deffo dont float my boat

Totally agree the nl team is a waste of time

If terrace talk is correct, there is divided loyalties between our Promotion.

Until they unite, our club wont move forward.

Let Somerset go about their business as they see fit.

Like it or not, its their choice.

• Like 1

Whats the difference?

You keep trolling and criticising Somerset and Glasgow threads in particular. Give it a rest.

If our Promotion worked as hard as Somersets, maybe we might just win a home meeting now and again!

Well said Penny Cross

Whats the difference?

If our Promotion worked as hard as Somersets, maybe we might just win a home meeting now and again!

I don't agree with much lewy says, but your no better, pot, kettle, black, your right about Lemon, but that's all, and for your information, we have won a meeting NOW and AGAIN.

Explain in greater detail please as to how this cheque book speedway works and which riders are we talking about?

This is a genuine request as I would like to know, thanks.

Wouldn't we all like to know mate, will never happen, Plymouth were no angels when they were just starting in the CL.

Spot on mate, and Garry Spiller is left to pick up whats left, he had no say in the team, great way to let your team manager run the team he didn't pick himself, and he's working hard to sort the shambles out.

Edited by Devildodger

So if Newcastle had of plastered what had had happened to Robbo all over how would the true fans of found out if they don't use social media??

Like it Keith- classic example of knowing what I want to say, saying it and still fuffing it up. But our website is woeful for passing on info. You would be surprised how many supporters would check their club website, but never check, let alone post on a forum. This is where you get real news {and a fair bit banter too}

Have to say am a bit suprised nothing on the Somerset site about Robbo, he has guested a few times for the Rebels I would have the the least they could do was let supporters know the extent of his injuries. !!!

You really should do a little research before you go criticising the club for not informing people of Robbo's condition.

This was posted on the Rebels website a WHOLE DAY before your post on here, which is quoted above........... "The later news on Stuart Robson was that he was discharged from hospital that same night with no injuries, though he has since contacted Somerset team manager Garry May and said that he has a degree of whiplash and concussion but hopes to be back racing for Newcastle later this week".

Here is the report it is taken from and that took me just 30 seconds to find after I had read your post..........easy really if you open your eyes, or is that you didn't want to see and were just looking for an excuse to have a pop.

:nono:

• Like 1

Your obviously watching the wrong sport.... You should be watching trails...

speedway is about racing :lol:

At Somerset riders are able to blast round the outside, inside, and the middle of the track.... It has more than one line thats for sure unlike the SBA,,,, lets just call it gate nd go...... And that deffo dont float my boat

Did you go to the Plymouth v Somerset meeting, if you look at the updates for the Somerset v Glasgow meeting, from the first 8 heats, 4 were ftg, so wouldn't you call that gate and go, all tracks you can blast around the outside, and have different lines, but you have to have the riders with the balls to exploit them, and on Saturday the Somerset lads did just that at the SBA.

Edited by Devildodger
  • Like 1