British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wilsonpaul198

Lions On Sky

I didn't stay to watch the end of the pairs meeting as it ended in a farce. so turned it off.

But not once throughout the meeting was there one mention about the Lions being on Sky for the first time, hope they at least managed to get a mention at the end.

Ironically the GP got a mention though!

I didn't stay to watch the end of the pairs meeting as it ended in a farce. so turned it off.

But not once throughout the meeting was there one mention about the Lions being on Sky for the first time, hope they at least managed to get a mention at the end.

They did, at the end of the meeting. The only place it needed mentioning.

• Like 1

I bet everyone at BP are getting excited with the prospect of the cameras coming on Monday night,Mrs Helmsley has bought a new frock,Chris Popple a new hair piece and Mr Helmsley has slapped on a new bottle of fake tan and had his teeth whitened in anticipation of a Chris Louis interview.

Let's hope the racing is as good as the hype!

• Like 4

I bet everyone at BP are getting excited with the prospect of the cameras coming on Monday night,Mrs Helmsley has bought a new frock,Chris Popple a new hair piece and Mr Helmsley has slapped on a new bottle of fake tan and had his teeth whitened in anticipation of a Chris Louis interview.

Not forgetting the insightful, witty and informative comments from the team managers - Messrs Allen and Geer!!! :D:nono:

• Like 1

Hemsley, trendy sunglasses perched on his head as always.

• Like 1

PMSL!

I almost wish I'd renewed the Sky Sports contract now.

Looks like I'm really going to be missing something. :neutral:

• Like 1

I shall take the dogs out for a long walk at the reservoir, not sure i would cope with all the excitement .. :D

• Like 1

Will watch it to see how Jason and Mads get on as they are at Swindon next thurs, also will see if the track is rubbish or not.

Racing? What racing? Not been any speedway racing in Leicester since 1983..... ;-) Edited by lionstigersnotbearsohmy
  • Like 2

I think you will be Gemini

Speedway on 1,Bowls on 2, Fishing on 3 and Golf on 4

Properly spoilt for choice on the excitement stakes I reckon

Ooh I cant wait

Looking forward to seeing the racing, and if DH can justify the lack of it!

Looking forward to seeing the racing, and if DH can justify the lack of it!

. Good job we had the good gp last night to watch and hopefully a good Swedish match on Tues to make up for the crap what will be on offer Monday that's for sure. Nice stadium just bad shape and track prep.........

If the racing is that bad or even non-existent I wonder if Sky's gruesome twosome will have the gonads to say anything??!!

• Like 1