British Speedway Forum
Shadders

Rye House V Workington... 5th July, 7pm

Not even sure if I can be bothered anymore - really depressing going to Rye these days! :unsure:

As I've said before I've not been bothering either. Len really needs to smell the roses here.

The place is awfully run at the moment and more and more people will turn there back on Rye House.

I hope for the sake of the Workington fans it's on as they've an away fixture headache of the highest degree.

The sooner Hazel & Len move on and allow fresh blood to run the speedway the better, but realistically that ain't going happen.

• fe0667b6f8873ad32647afc0b4fee0fb_bigger.Rye House Rockets @RyeHouseFans 9m
    1. Meeting ON! Despite overnight rain, match-day track preparations are underway & forecast is for dry weather this afternoon/evening

Taken from Twitter.

Edited by screm
  • Like 1

Good luck Kasper , hope you have a good meeting

Good luck Kasper , hope you have a good meeting

Kasper and Stefan going into bend one together in heat 2... Best of luck!!

Kasper and Stefan going into bend one together in heat 2... Best of luck!!

Why ? Are they both crap gaters ? and do they ride the same line ?

Currently having a light shower, but it looks bright enough around. Shouldn't affect conditions too much as it's quite breezy.

Get battering the fish I'm planning my first visit to the Launchpad of Dreams.

Looking forward to a warm can of beer, tiddler and chips and a long and drawn out three hour meeting.

Can't wait...I really don't understand why the crowds are dropping over in Hoddesdon?

• Like 2

Looking forward to a warm can of beer, tiddler and chips and a long and drawn out three hour meeting.

Can't wait...I really don't understand why the crowds are dropping over in Hoddesdon?

As it happens the racing isn't to bad, infact quite good, but everything, else well.............and meeting usually over by about 9ish Edited by Dave Stummings

Well the drink and food is optional so don't have it

With one or two exceptions,mainly due to the poor refs the fifteen heats are general done in under two hours which should be the case due to the dodgy weather and thats average, the racing beats the Elite rubbish at Lakeside so rather than listen to the perennial moaners give it a chance. You may come away surprised that it was a decent nights entertainment and happy in the knowledge that unlike some other tracks the riders will be paid

Edited by westhamboy66
  • Like 3

Oh dear...not looking good for the loyal Rockets fans here tonight. There's no mushy peas at the fish bar!! Oh and the home side are getting a good old fashioned pasting, 18-42 after 10.

Is Kennett trying to get his average down so he can get a place in the NL?