British Speedway Forum
Crump99

Panthers V Rye House (pl) Tues 8/7/14

Forget Brazil and the good chance we'll get thumped, I'll still be there

Forget Brazil and the good chance we'll get thumped, I'll still be there

Remember to only say nice positive things about the Rockets and their promotion or you might upset that nice Mr Modd again )))

• Like 1

Remember to only say nice positive things about the Rockets and their promotion or you might upset that nice Mr Modd again )))

When it's deserved. Will you be there Mr Bolly?

Surprised a Scotsman even knows the world cup is on!!

It got more interesting after Italy & Uruguay Did the business, but that feels like a lifetime ago.

When it's deserved. Will you be there Mr Bolly?

Gonna try to be )) - Glutton for punishment )) After walking out on Saturday after 10 heats, got an extra beer in pub tho ))

• Like 1

Brazil are rubbish at speedway though

Antonio Lindback

Think Brazil's No.1 would beat Scotland's No.1.

Nielsen 9+2, Garrity 17 for their respective ELITE teams tonight. Would be relatively happy if they got anywhere near that in the PREMIER league tomorrow :t:

But I suppose we will see the obligatory bike problems and crashes and they will struggle to hit double figures between them ))

No Garrity. A big thrashing I suspect now. Dodgy burger I guess.

Garrity Ruled Out of Peterborough Clash

The Silver Ski Rockets have been rocked by the late withdrawal of Jason Garrity ahead of tonights Premier League fixture at Peterborough. The Cardiff GP reserve has been laid low with food poisoning, with the Rockets forced to operate Rider-Replacement as cover.

More positively, Rye will welcome back Mathieu Tresarrieu, who was committed to a World Longtrack Qualifier in France at the weekend, and will have a second former Panther on show in Jason Bunyan, who missed Marchs successful visit to the Showground due to his preparations for the Auckland GP.

Rye House team:

Luke Bowen, Steve Boxall, Jason Bunyan, Jason Garrity R/R, Edward Kennett (captain), Stefan Nielsen, Mathieu Tresarrieu

Peterborough team:

Nicki Barrett, Lasse Bjerre, Lewis Blackbird, Ales Dryml, Ryan Fisher, Joe Jacobs, Ulrich Ostergaard (captain)

• Like 1

Great.... the one rider was looking forward to seeing around the EOES on Rye's side is now out, after scoring 17/18 last night :neutral:

If Coventry were riding tonight....

• Like 1

well if that isn't taking the piss then what is?....I will bet my last bottom dollar that he is fully recovered and raring to go for Saturday night.

Dear Len and John, can you not see that he is eaxtracting the urine?

• Like 1

TRAVEL ADVICE

Tuesday July 08, 2014

PETERBOROUGH are urging supporters to allow extra time for their journeys to the East of England Showground tonight (Tuesday).

The 'TC Harrison' Panthers' clash against Rye House in the Premier League starts at 7.30pm - the same time as the annual Race for Life event at nearby Ferry Meadows.

Heavy traffic is expected in and around Oundle Road.

http://www.peterboroughpanthers.co/news.php?extend.2207

Ouch - That's the A605, the road that you turn-off to go into the stadium complex

Edited by Falcon Hammer