British Speedway Forum
HadrianDog

Newcastle Verses Sheffield 17/07/14

So we are Owlerton bound come Thursday night and another tussall with Sheffield. A welcome one on track for sure, less sure about the one with their ever over zealous academically challenged testosterone fuelled so called security contingent. But enough talk about 'hand jivers', on a less flippant note, can anyone shed any light on our on-going injury situation. Is Lewi R fit or even less likely, is Schrammbo set to be unleashed?

Aaaand you spelt the title wrong :) Sorry I couldn't resist (Versus)

I'd like to see at least a point from this meeting :)

Whoops, the poetic version rather than the sporting alternative. Clearly your GCSE English revision paid dividends here. {Good luck come August 21 by the way} Agreed though, a good point expected, but a little too long with guests IMO, surely there is a promising young Dane out there willing to join our finishing school. Sorry, but all the good Brits are seemingly already spoken for.

Lewis R was fit for our rained off fixture last Thursday and is down to ride tonight for the Stars so assuming he comes through unscathed will be fine for tomorrow.

and it's tussle !!!

Sorry guys but a win for the Tigers here 50-40 with Ben Wilson back in the fold.....

It's also Sheffield v Newcastle (as Sheffield are at home)!!!!

Diamonds will prob be using a guest for Schrammy.

as no-one seems to be able to shed any light on the Schrammbo situation,,, are we gonna carry on with guests, or maybe find a replacement ???

dunno if Olly Greenwood is fixed up with a PL club,,, and IMO, would do a good job :-),,,

as no-one seems to be able to shed any light on the Schrammbo situation,,, are we gonna carry on with guests, or maybe find a replacement ???

dunno if Olly Greenwood is fixed up with a PL club,,, and IMO, would do a good job :-),,,

There is a rider waiting in the wings, who has just been dropped. I'd be astounded if George hasn't been in touch with him already, if Schrammy is going to be out for a while yet.

There is a rider waiting in the wings, who has just been dropped. I'd be astounded if George hasn't been in touch with him already, if Schrammy is going to be out for a while yet.

mmm,,, I wonder,,,

is he riding t'morro night ???

Edited by ruffdiamond

simon nielsen would be ok as he has just been dropped by sheffield, goes well around brough park , any thoughts

simon nielsen would be ok as he has just been dropped by sheffield, goes well around brough park , any thoughts

did'nt know he had been dropped,,, we'll have him :-)

just read it,,, great news,,, IMO

did'nt know he had been dropped,,, we'll have him :-)

just read it,,, great news,,, IMO

He's signed in place of the retiring Schrammy.

Edited by Steve Park

Is Josh Bates riding this match?. Heard he is missing from his elite team tonight with a hand injury (don't try thumping brick walls). Wonder who will be replacing him if he is out.

According to the Sheffield Facebook page, Nicki Barrett guests for the Diamonds in place of Schrammy.

They are also urging fans to allow extra time for the journey due to roadworks close to Owlerton.

Edited by Steve Park

He's signed in place of the retiring Schrammy.

shame about Chris, (but sure he'll be about somewhere),,, :-(

but gutted I could'nt have got a price on betfair for that,,, did he not sign-up with his guest appearance ;-)