British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
HadrianDog

Newcastle Vs Rye House 27/07 14

Can some kind person please explain, how, in the latest BSPA Greensheets issued on Wed 23 July, is Danny King still on 11.18?? By my calculations he's ridden 5 away matches (I believe his 4th away match was at Sheffield and we were at Somerset the following night). Surely he should now be given a 'proper' average?

Edited by Steve Park

Can some kind person please explain, how, in the latest BSPA Greensheets issued on Wed 23 July, is Danny King still on 11.18?? By my calculations he's ridden 5 away matches (I believe his 4th away match was at Sheffield and we were at Somerset the following night). Surely he should now be given a 'proper' average?

Thought that myself as i understood he got his new average after Sheffield. Does this mean we can get a better guest for him now. ;)

was wondering why that was myself,,, probably down to incompetent staff, (you know the one's, that are employed to do a job, but just don't do it),,, maybe it's a new rule that no-one has made up yet,,, could be due to people being away on holiday and staff being stretched, with a huge back-log of work,,, or maybe they've just forgot, leaving a loop-hole to exploit,,, a dunno, but am sure the problem will get sorted :-)

Thought that myself as i understood he got his new average after Sheffield. Does this mean we can get a better guest for him now. ;)

I have'nt seen that Danny is missing this one yet, officially,,, is Summers likely to be busy, he would do,,, or if not am sure we could be ok with r/r against those 'Rye House Sparklers', lol,,, IMOO

I have'nt seen that Danny is missing this one yet, officially,,, is Summers likely to be busy, he would do,,, or if not am sure we could be ok with r/r against those 'Rye House Sparklers', lol,,, IMOO

They'd be ok with you in the side against us

What's IMOO?

Edited by Shadders

All very confusing - rules state a rider gets an assessed MA (average) for, amongst other criteria, "transfers between leagues" so that seems straightforward.

Following on rules state " AN EL or PL rider starting the season with an assessed MA will have a new established MA upon completing 4 home and 4 away fixtures, which becomes effective 7 days after the last qualifying meeting"

Only loophole I see is the "starting the season" however Konopka didn't start the season and he got a new average in line with the 4 home and away meetings,

As we are now 7 days on and it's all quiet I assume King's new average will be applicable from 1st August, but as to why, it's another speedway rule mystery???

They'd be ok with you in the side against us

What's IMOO?

be ok ???,,, might even be better, (for a laugh like,lol),,,

IMOO,,, in my opinion obviously, obviously, (or that might be IMOOO)

be ok ???,,, might even be better, (for a laugh like,lol),,,

IMOO,,, in my opinion obviously, obviously, (or that might be IMOOO)

Honestly mate, you won't have an easier meeting home or away this year. We are awful

Honestly mate, you won't have an easier meeting home or away this year. We are awful

been keeping an eye on this tipster ur following on twitter.... You should be able to buy everyone a drink on Sunday ;)

been keeping an eye on this tipster ur following on twitter.... You should be able to buy everyone a drink on Sunday ;)

Another week like the one I've had and I'll be able to buy the brewery. Hope B4E ain't reading this!!
  • Like 1

what,,, even easier than Scunny ???,,, should be max's all round then ;-)

what,,, even easier than Scunny ???,,, should be max's all round then ;-)

Your promoter is gonna have to give out IOU's to the riders after the meeting

Remember this meeting is a Groupon meeting, so it should be pretty crowded(I hope).

Weather OK, with some light rain during early hours Sunday so conditions should be good, rather than fighting the elements to try to get the track ready under pressure.

Anybody fancying going to the 4's at Peterborough on 3rd August ? We have a bus sponsored by a Sponsors Group, leaving from Brough and the cost is only £15 per person. First come first served, so if you are interested, make an early beeline to the Supporters Club table near the entrance, and secure your seat with your cash.

Looks like a good day in every direction.

• Like 1

Aaron Summers guests for Danny King.