British Speedway Forum
Wolfsbane

Wolverhampton 2015

Guest wolfhound

No Proctor for Wolves in 2015 as he has decided to ride only for Sheffield in the PL.

No Proctor for Wolves in 2015 as he has decided to ride only for Sheffield in the PL.

For the best really get him self back to what we know he can do when he is riding well.

Any news on whether PK wants to give it another season IMO all was not well last season and it was not just the fact that he was "past it" as many claimed.I think that the injury he suffered the year before took longer than even he expected to shake off and i am lead to believe that did not recieve the backup from his pit crew at vital times .Think if he wishes to continue then he should be given a chance to go out in some form of ( whether with Wolves or another EL team) glory which a rider of his statue deserves IMO .

Musielak listed on the BSPA site with an average of 70.00 :)

One assumes it should be 7, which makes him an awful, awful signing.

Tobiasz Musielak signed and sealed

www.facebook.com/musielakracing

Confirmed on the OS, however no mention of what he's coming in on :rolleyes: BSPA site makes interesting reading, apparently he's on a 70.00 :o I hope that isn't just a slip of a 0 and it's 7.00 :unsure:

Musielak listed on the BSPA site with an average of 70.00 :)

One assumes it should be 7, which makes him an awful, awful signing.

3 minutes, just 3 minutes :D Thinking about it 7.00 would be ok if Fred's been reassessed to 7.50 :D:D

Now I may be wrong but this is only a query, not a statement. I have been told that Tobiasz Museliak is not on a 6.00 and Wolves have a certain figure left to sign the last two once that deal is finished. However, the figures I have been told don't seem to add up and I could understand Tobiasz being a 5.00 rider instead of 6.00 but if the figures that were suggested to me are right it would have meant Freddie's average had been reduced by over a point ?

Maybe Freddie's average has been reduced slightly, but that would then mean Museliak coming in on a 4.00 which would definatley appear wrong to everyone. However on the press release of Lindgren signing, didn't it say he was coming in on 8.94 or have things changed now that AJ got his reduction ?

Would be nice for clubs and the BSPA to have official averages with their signings to avoid speculation as to who fits where and be totally looking at the wrong figures.

Still think PLAN A at present is Pawlicki and Karlsson but if the rumours are right or even close, PLAN B looks even better for all concerned !!

I assume Tomasz on a 7.00 wasn't part of plan B :P

Edited by Wolfsbane

So let me get this right, they have signed a young Pole who has never ridden in the UK on a 7 point average? A number 1 whos average is inflated by not riding here last year in the harder format and a good, young rider whos average is inflated due to riding the majority of the season as a second string. Yet some Wolves fans think Coventrys team looks pants?

Looking forward to 2015 at the moment :D

Cant believe he is coming in on a 7 point average, why would you want a new rider on thst average when you could have piotr pawlicki on just over 7

Just what would be the logic of an assessment of 7 if this proves true??

Because he had 2 meetings in Sweden in the main body of the team??

Absolutely crazy.

Delighted that Ty has got signed up in the PL. Its the best way forward in his career at this stage.

Edited by stevebrum

No official average has been declared with regards to Musielak.....yet everyone is getting their knickers in a twist !!!! :blink:

Speedway conspiracy theory #12456 due to lack of transparency

Why would you announce a new signing without any mention of the average?

• Like 1

No official average has been declared with regards to Musielak.....yet everyone is getting their knickers in a twist !!!! :blink:

Perhaps the BSPA should get their house in order and not put an average on their website.

It's not much of a leap to assume when they put '70.00' it means 7.00.

Interestingly all the averages have now disappeared.

Should he now come in on a lower figure, the conspiracy theories and accusations will begin and all of it will have been caused by incompetence.

Speedway conspiracy theory #12456 due to lack of transparency

Why would you announce a new signing without any mention of the average?

Correct.

My first thought was this was further evidence he was on a 7. It wouldn't be exciting news if they announced that...

Now the averages have disappeared of the BSPA site perhaps there is hope..

• Like 1