British Speedway Forum

Yes-confirmed line-ups should be known about 2pm uk time. Tomorrow the final line-ups will be known about 5pm uk time.

Cheers, just need to slot the batting orders into the spreadsheet when available

Niamh

To be fair to them I think a lot of changes in riding order were made after practice although I don't know why the helmet colours changed. They try to provide cards the day before and this kind of thing affects them.

I printed off a one late on Monday and had to print another when I saw the changes. Won't get caught out today.

They do double check which is why they had the right cards when the racing began and they provide a free service after all.

These people do us a great service here and we should be grateful and not criticise when they try to give us stuff in plenty of time and get stung when the teams change everything.

As to who will win it's as plain as day that Australia will be going through which is probably why they will be struggling to get a crowd even free. The race off is a great idea but without the host nation is of no interest to the people they need to attract. How many times have we seen an empty stadium for this?

I think today will be just the same even if they give people free tickets.

No changes were allowed to the riding order which had to be submitted 14 days prior to last Tuesday-Danish Webmaster for 1 I`m sure had access to the confirmed line-ups-however the Czech`s seemed to have swapped Dryml and Franc around-Maybe Philip Rising can let us know why this apparent anomaly happened ?

Edited by racers and royals

To be fair to them I think a lot of changes in riding order were made after practice although I don't know why the helmet colours changed. They try to provide cards the day before and this kind of thing affects them.

I printed off a one late on Monday and had to print another when I saw the changes. Won't get caught out today.

They do double check which is why they had the right cards when the racing began and they provide a free service after all.

These people do us a great service here and we should be grateful and not criticise when they try to give us stuff in plenty of time and get stung when the teams change everything.

I think today will be just the same even if they give people free tickets.

Thanks for that, I'm amazed they're allowed to make changes to the riding order after practice, I assume the programme at the track must be left blank then.

According to the SWC website tickets are available from £2, I assume that must be for kids.

Thanks for that, I'm amazed they're allowed to make changes to the riding order after practice, I assume the programme at the track must be left blank then.

According to the SWC website tickets are available from £2, I assume that must be for kids.

They can`t for Lynn and Vastervik.-see my previous post or view here http://www.fim-live.com/fileadmin/alfresco/6550005_eng.pdf

USA-Red

1 Manzares

2 Ruml

3 Wells

4 Hancock

Czechs -Blue

1 Milik

2 krcmar

3 Franc

4 Dryml

Australia-white

1 Ward

2 Batchelor

3 Doyle

4 Holder

Sweden-Yellow

1 THJ

2 Nilsson

3 Berntzon

4 Jonsson

Edited by racers and royals

come on the aussies, surely wouldn't be right to have a final without Darcy and Chris.

Would be funny though! Sadly I can't see it being funny. The Aussies should have quite an easy time of it tonight. It's a shame the Swedes didnt beat the Danes on Tuesday.

Would be funny though! Sadly I can't see it being funny. The Aussies should have quite an easy time of it tonight. It's a shame the Swedes didnt beat the Danes on Tuesday.

Was hoping the same on tue.

Sadly can only see a easy Aussies win, if not Australia should be concerned but with 3 GP riders & Doyle they should be fine if Ward rides better than he did in Event 1

It is a shame i had money on it, i won't be backing them tonight though, Nilsson really what are they thinking!

No changes were allowed to the riding order which had to be submitted 14 days prior to last Tuesday-Danish Webmaster for 1 I`m sure had access to the confirmed line-ups-however the Czech`s seemed to have swapped Dryml and Franc around-Maybe Philip Rising can let us know why this apparent anomaly happened ?

What you have just said isn't true as changes were made as they were in the KL leg. Changes can be made today probably. It's crazy for the programme makers but sensible for the teams as they make their final decisions after a practice.

This racecard one-upmanship is too childish for words.

They are all great I have just seen a 3 page one that is excellent and I will probably go with that one.

The only way Sweden will make the final is if Jonsson and THJ have a superb night getting 14-15 points. Aussies should breeze this.

What you have just said isn't true as changes were made as they were in the KL leg. Changes can be made today probably. It's crazy for the programme makers but sensible for the teams as they make their final decisions after a practice.

This racecard one-upmanship is too childish for words.

They are all great I have just seen a 3 page one that is excellent and I will probably go with that one.

I agree Pandorum, all the the racecards are very good, each in a differing style reflecting the amount of work put in. My own preference is for the single page landscape offerings, on a clipboard, which provide all the info you need to follow the meeting. Edited by bluejigger
  • Like 1