British Speedway Forum

To be fair these segments are pre-recorded way before the start. Lets see when the tapes go up.

No better ? :D

I don't have any interest in reading the rules mate. What you said is wrong because what you said did not happen!

But it didn`t necessarily happen-they rode in the 2 meetings in the line-up given 14 days ago-how the wrong order appeared elsewhere(was it wrong in the programme ?) needs explaining by someone.

My view is that because the SWC is held every year - it does not mean much.

Should be held every other year or so.

I think it is the case of Poles love Poland - not Speedway per say ?

• Like 2

No better ? :D

17 more including the start tarts and comps. :lol:

• Like 1

Bet if tickets were £2 in Britain the place would be packed even without GB riding

• Like 2

Kelvin seems very frustrated at something-not his normal self at all- mic problems ?

Breaking up on my feed.

Bet if tickets were £2 in Britain the place would be packed even without GB riding

This crowd and that for the GP this year is hopefully a couple of nails in Polands excessive SWC and GP rounds coffin. Edited by SCB

But it didn`t necessarily happen-they rode in the 2 meetings in the line-up given 14 days ago-how the wrong order appeared elsewhere(was it wrong in the programme ?) needs explaining by someone.

You can babble on all you want what you say did not happen. The swedes changed Nilsson for Ljung after the practice today. What you say is NOT right. The END!

You can babble on all you want what you say did not happen. The swedes changed Nilsson for Ljung after the practice today. What you say is NOT right. The END!

You are obviously not reading what I am writing-the rules allow the run-off line-up and the final line-up to be announced 30 minutes after practice finishes-this does NOT happen in the 1st rounds-the teams must line-up with the team as declared 14 days previously(unless a rider is injured) It`s not rocket science.

The stadium is empty. I still think it is wrong for a sporting point of view to see the host nation to the final, I guess to ensure a crowd for the final, the lack of atmosphere for the race-off is a result of that.

For the world cup final we want the best four teams there, as it happens Poland would have qualified anyway maybe, but the home nation should be seeded to the race-off, not the final if they must be seeded at all. That way all four teams in the final have raced and earned their place.

• Like 5

You are obviously not reading what I am writing-the rules allow the run-off line-up and the final line-up to be announced 30 minutes after practice finishes-this does NOT happen in the 1st rounds-the teams must line-up with the team as declared 14 days previously(unless a rider is injured) It`s not rocket science.

That rule applies to all 4 rounds.

The stadium is empty. I still think it is wrong for a sporting point of view to see the host nation to the final, I guess to ensure a crowd for the final, the lack of atmosphere for the race-off is a result of that.

Typical BSI take something that works and turn it into a joke