British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich V Rye House. Pl2. 7-8-14 @ 7-30pm

So how do we think this is going to pan out with the apparently revitalised Witches taking on the recently revamped Rockets.

Personally I think if the recent form of the Witches continues it should be a comfortable home win and another 3 league points secured, well hopefully anyway!

You never really know with the Rockets though and they could just as easily come to Foxhall and surprise everyone.

So what do we think then?

Easy 3 points for Ippo.

Ipswich will be failing if they don't hit 55 points.

Edited by Shadders

Each of the Rockets will have one good ride at least which IMO will prevent a runaway Witches win.

3 points in the bag for the Witches play off push though - 54-38.

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Good to see that the Witches are at full strength with Adam riding for us and not the Hammers at Swindon. At least Stefan Nielsen won't be at reserve after his guest appearance for Glasgow a few matches ago which led to them nicking 2 points. Should be a home win but you never know what Rockets team will turn up.

Can only see a comfortable 20 point win for Ipswich, but then again I thought that about Glasgow. Updates for me again, so hoping for plenty of from the gate 5.1

Edited by Baldyman

Ipswich will be failing if they don't hit 55 points.

Are you really that bad at the moment Shadders ?

Are you really that bad at the moment Shadders ?

Last five away scores have been 38, 35, 38, 38 & 38

Edited by Shadders

Shads, I spotted the odd one out, it's &. That what comes with a 130 IQ. lol

All that beer hasn't pickled your brain I see :drink:

Good to see that the Witches are at full strength with Adam riding for us and not the Hammers at Swindon. At least Stefan Nielsen won't be at reserve after his guest appearance for Glasgow a few matches ago which led to them nicking 2 points. Should be a home win but you never know what Rockets team will turn up.

no wonder its impossible to keep up with the rules

no wonder its impossible to keep up with the rules

The rules are quite simple if you understand them, Swindon vs Lakeside is a re-arranged fixture so his PL commitment takes precedence, if it was the original fixture then Adam would be expected to ride for Lakeside and we would have a guest.

As for the meeting itself it's either going to be a 60+ romp home, or a tight 50-43 affair. All depends if we get any rain or not.

The rules are quite simple if you understand them, Swindon vs Lakeside is a re-arranged fixture so his PL commitment takes precedence, if it was the original fixture then Adam would be expected to ride for Lakeside and we would have a guest.

Really, then how is Redcar allowed a guest for Richard Lawson, he is riding for Lakeside.

Edited by screm

Really, then how is Redcar allowed a guest for Richard Lawson, he is riding for Lakeside.

Good question, the way i see it is that Richard Lawson may of asked to ride for Lakeside, which is mutually beneficial to Redcar as they can have a guest for an absent #1. The rules are an iterpretation of however you see them, i only said what i know about the fast track reserves. That is unless the Redcar vs Berwick is the re-arranged meeting from May, thus making both meetings re-arranged reverting back to the original scenario of Lawson riding for his contracted club, as i believe he is a Lakeside asset.