British Speedway Forum
Bee 26

Coventry Vs Swindon 18/8/14

'cause he's a tw@t... ;)

The referee and MJJ.

Said before he had turned a wheel that signing Jensen was a big mistake.

For a GP winner his performance at Eastbourne was poor and last night woeful.

Just watched 8 heats of Swedish speedway,supposedly the best league in the world,not one pass after second bend very boring,give me last night anytime!!

Tonight's Swedish meeting was boring (while it lasted)..

And you could certainly argue that last night's 'car crash' TV was far more entertaining..

• Like 1

Tonight's Swedish meeting was boring (while it lasted)..

And you could certainly argue that last night's 'car crash' TV was far more entertaining..

Actually that's true , i turned over to the football , but was drawn back to the Coventry pantomime like a ghoul slowing down to ogle at a car accident on the motorway .

• Like 3

Actually that's true , i turned over to the football , but was drawn back to the Coventry pantomime like a ghoul slowing down to ogle at a car accident on the motorway .

It actually turned out not too bad in the end too :D I was fuming last night, but I see why you found it funny and at least we got a break from Darcy bloody Ward ;)

• Like 4

It actually turned out not too bad in the end too :D I was fuming last night, but I see why you found it funny and at least we got a break from Darcy bloody Ward ;)

Very true , the last few heats were actually not bad . Especially once Harris used his grasstracking experience .

Anyway back to Darcy ...........................fancy a cold one Bruce ?

Edited by Paulco
  • Like 1

Very true , the last few heats were actually not bad . Especially once Harris used his grasstracking experience .

Anyway back to Darcy ...........................fancy a cold one Bruce ?

That was cracking. Like the good old days that was :approve:

• Like 1

Said before he had turned a wheel that signing Jensen was a big mistake.

For a GP winner his performance at Eastbourne was poor and last night woeful.

He gives the side a better balance but he has no real interest in the EL.

He wont put himself out unless it suits him.

Pawlicki, cough, cough! :P

• Like 1

Pawlicki, cough, cough! :P

Not until August tho!!

Want some vicks for ya bad chest? :P

Not until August tho!!

Want some vicks for ya bad chest? :P

Chest is fine ta, let's be honest Steve, if it was us he was riding for, you'd be all over it like a rash..Don't deny it now :D

• Like 1

The real MJJ will be at the play off party and win it for the Bees .. ;)

• Like 1

Chest is fine ta, let's be honest Steve, if it was us he was riding for, you'd be all over it like a rash..Don't deny it now :D

Maybe. :D

The real MJJ will be at the play off party and win it for the Bees .. ;)

If he turns up. ;)

Embarrasment for this once popular sport...Sky aint gonna be appy wiv this crap. Another nail in the coffin for the EL, and what a tw@t that Robbo is.

• Like 1

Just watched 8 heats of Swedish speedway,supposedly the best league in the world,not one pass after second bend very boring,give me last night anytime!!

You actually watched 7 heats which is when the rain came down and finally washed it out. They did an amazing job just to get it on after torrential rain in Eskilstuna . Whether the racing would have improved as the track dried out we will never know. The difference was that this was a proper speedway meeting in front of a good crowd whereas Monday night at Brandon was "Amateur Night At The Rubbish Tip". with the officials and riders almost outnumbering spectators. Unlike the UK the Swedes do publish their attendance figures. And this was a televised meeting on a bad weather night. It may not be perfect but Swedish speedway is in a lot better shape than the UK- and I don't get any pleasure out of saying that, as I watch the Elite League disintegrating. Regards. Alan.

http://www.svemo.se/sv/Grenar/Speedway/Elitserien2014/Matchresultat/ .

• Like 1

You actually watched 7 heats which is when the rain came down and finally washed it out. They did an amazing job just to get it on after torrential rain in Eskilstuna . Whether the racing would have improved as the track dried out we will never know. The difference was that this was a proper speedway meeting in front of a good crowd whereas Monday night at Brandon was "Amateur Night At The Rubbish Tip". with the officials and riders almost outnumbering spectators. Unlike the UK the Swedes do publish their attendance figures. And this was a televised meeting on a bad weather night. It may not be perfect but Swedish speedway is in a lot better shape than the UK- and I don't get any pleasure out of saying that, as I watch the Elite League disintegrating. Regards. Alan.

http://www.svemo.se/sv/Grenar/Speedway/Elitserien2014/Matchresultat/ .

Sorry it just felt like 8 heats,and whether or not Swedish speedway is better run isnot the point I was making,Mondays match was entertaining,that is why I go to speedway to be entertained.Tuesdays match was BORING not the reason I go to speedway.
  • Like 1