British Speedway Forum

I don"t understand why people like to crucifix Ward. He did mistake, get got ban and thats it and lets move on.

I live in Krško and I saw many of the riders who were really drunk on evening-early morning before the race and some of them even so that they can"t walk! Yes and there were Brits among them too!

And the next day they were drinking liters of redbulls to keep them alive. Were they not threat for safety of other riders?

I don"t understand why people like to crucifix Ward. He did mistake, get got ban and thats it and lets move on.

I live in Krško and I saw many of the riders who were really drunk on evening-early morning before the race and some of them even so that they can"t walk! Yes and there were Brits among them too!

And the next day they were drinking liters of redbulls to keep them alive. Were they not threat for safety of other riders?

Shock horror, can you tell some of the other disbelieving souls on here then !! And thats why i call for an ALL TEST before every GP round...

I live in Krko and I saw many of the riders who were really drunk on evening-early morning before the race and some of them even so that they can"t walk! Yes and there were Brits among them too!

brits? There were only two brits in the meeting and I understand tai doesn't drink? Were tai and bomber really both drinking heavily before that gp?

I live in Krko and I saw many of the riders who were really drunk on evening-early morning before the race and some of them even so that they can"t walk! Yes and there were Brits among them too!

Tai drinking red bull?

Tai drinking red bull?

Isn't that risky?

I recall Simon Wigg got thrown out of a meeting for having too much caffeine in his bloodstream.

brits? There were only two brits in the meeting and I understand tai doesn't drink? Were tai and bomber really both drinking heavily before that gp?

I"m not talking only about last few years and GP"s. Once went a GB rider we meet after the race in local club with us to friend vine celery. We carry him at 8am to hotel, where his mechanic was waiting, they were in a hurry to catch a plane back to England, because he had race same day afternoon.

Looks like every country has there own version of Starman who makes things up as they go along.

Nobody is crucifying Ward.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 1

AS someone who attends most of the GPs including those in Slovenia I honestly don't think that is the case

The 'Let Darcy Ward ride speedway" campaign now has 4,338 likes.

Almost as many as The 'Charlie Manson Helter Skelter' campaign

Justin Bieber just said "Back in the Studio....of course!"

He's got 43,446 likes and 36,474 retweets so far.

He's a knobhead too.

You follow him JL? :wink:

You follow him JL? :wink:

Seemed rude not to.

44,252 likes and 37,141 retweets now.

Edited by John Leslie
  • Like 1

Im not quite sure what disturbs me most about this post,

-the possibility it could be true and that professional riders are taking to the track regularly intoxicated (seems a bit beyond belief to me),

-that other riders know of this and dont do anything about it (I cant believe they are happy to be on powerful bikes in bursts of racing that require precision and quick reaction alongside people whose judgement is impaired and who could as a result cost them their life either by inflicting living death or actual death) or

-that the poster actually implies this is the norm and acceptable in Polish speedway

• Like 1

AS someone who attends most of the GPs including those in Slovenia I honestly don't think that is the case

I"m not lying and I have no reasons to lie. I"m not the only witness. Ask at the bar next time.

My point was the leagues are even more dangerous than GP. And the some riders know that there is no control at invitation races like Golden sign.