British Speedway Forum

Who would you rather see in a GP line-up Chris Harris or Darcy Ward?

Difference is Harris has qualified for his place not just expected to have it handed to him regardless of his behaviour.

Maybe this is the fall back down to earth Ward needed to realise he's not the be all in speedway

• Like 2

Difference is Harris has qualified for his place not just expected to have it handed to him regardless of his behaviour.

Maybe this is the fall back down to earth Ward needed to realise he's not the be all in speedway

Oh how I laughed (rofl)

Whichever one was sober.

• Like 6

It depends on what are circumstances surrounding the question.

If its a loaded question such that if the answer is overwhelming Ward, in which case Ward should be let off and put into the GP, then my answer would defo be CHarris.

If its a genuine question as to who has the most talent at this point in time and contribute positively to the GP's then I think majority may say Ward.

MY own guess is that if Ward keeps his nose clean next year and is available come October 24 he will get the wild card for Melbourne with a view to a full time position in 2016.

Darcy seemed to think he would get a couple of wildcard picks when he tweeted about not getting picked proper for 2015 .....

Darcy seemed to think he would get a couple of wildcard picks when he tweeted about not getting picked proper for 2015 .....

IF he is available (not banned) then that is quite possible. Perhaps Emil might be tempted for the odd appearance... Finland perhaps?

MY own guess is that if Ward keeps his nose clean next year and is available come October 24 he will get the wild card for Melbourne with a view to a full time position in 2016.

Darcy Ward and 'nose clean' in the same sentence seems a bit 'risque' to me Philip...

I would guess that you're probably right though re 2016 GP's assuming Darcy is not on the p*ss for the length of his suspension/ban and can return to the form of his younger self..

BTW...Congrats to Cov for their convincing POSF win Vs the less than Mighty Robins - I did a Shovlar and buggered off abroad for a while, thought I'd got the timing all wrong but events at Blunsdon proved otherwise..

Oh how I laughed (rofl)

Was it a roflcopter?

We won't mention the umpteen years he's been put in because of his nationality.

We won't mention the umpteen years he's been put in because of his nationality.

So what? Not relevant to the points being made about Ward.

• Like 1

So what? Not relevant to the points being made about Ward.

That's why i underlined the bit of text that i did. :rolleyes:

For some reason I cant stay away from this thread, but the fact is that every angle has been covered. Well, perhaps what actually happened is not... But please, lock the thread and open it again after sentencing. Pretty please. :t:

For some reason I cant stay away from this thread, but the fact is that every angle has been covered. Well, perhaps what actually happened is not... But please, lock the thread and open it again after sentencing. Pretty please. :t:

Why lock it? Not out of hand, it's simply being discussed. Admittedly over, and over again.