British Speedway Forum

I think the FIM are taking the p-ss, or they are far from sure of their conviction.

When it comes to wishful thinking, no one can fault your commitment.

• Like 3

If that were the case surely they would've thrown out this case last Friday after Ward had had his say.

They won't throw it out, but they'l probably give him a suspened sentance, and thats probably the best they'l come up with. Otherwise had it been cut and dried it would have been long over now.

I think the FIM are taking the p-ss, or they are far from sure of their conviction.

Based on what facts? You could turn that around and say that Ward given them more than enough to ensure a long drawn out affair, whatever way you look at it, the person that caused this deserves your blame, not the FIM.

The FIM are being professional and taking their time to decide on the right punishment for the offence. It's not something they have to deal with that often. If they were not sure of the conviction they would have had to throw the case out.

Don't forget - it's a punishment for the offence. It doesn't matter who he is or what a good or poor rider he is. All that matters to the FIM is that a rider was willing to race/prepared to race with alcohol in his system (and that rider happens to be Darcy Ward) and deciding on the relevant punishment.

• Like 1

They won't throw it out, but they'l probably give him a suspened sentance, and thats probably the best they'l come up with. Otherwise had it been cut and dried it would have been long over now.

what on earth are you wittering on about.

its been pointed out to you so many times why it takes so long. Its not a pi**take at all. Its a normal course of action.

If all you can do is troll with your comments then stay out of it and let the adults chat

I have taken over the case and have decided to ban him for 2 years from the start of the coming season. It is worth a try but that that is what I would give him it would not have taken me any second thoughts on the matter. He did wrong he knew what he was doing, so he should face the penalty and lets get on with life. After all he is not the end of speedway if he does get a ban.

Poole would be a bit narked about losing him, but he is not some super untouchable god. Even though some think so and they will let him get away with anything.

Sorry but they can't just let him off with a slap to the back of his legs or it makes a laughing stock of the whole system.

It is also holding up the process of other teams naming riders, because the said other riders are all hanging on waiting to see if he gets away scott free and takes his gloriuos place at Poole,

Get it sorted it has taken far to long now should have been resolved that weekend, full stop with commers.

I see you were gullible enough to believe Wards tweet as gospel.

Oh how easy it is to manipulate the acolytes.

Once again, be reminded, the ruling is issued in writing within 45 days of the hearing.

Darcys latest tweet is him saying ' cant answer whats going on still no fim verdict' and all his idiot wallies comment about the length of time.

UP TO 45 DAYS MORONS!

Ain't you got anything better to do than follow Darcy's tweets? :sad::wink:

Ain't you got anything better to do than follow Darcy's tweets? :sad::wink:

It's our Winter speedway entertainment. It's, a comedy.

• Like 4

Last week we had Darcy saying he'd know this week, was this by the brief with 26 years experience? :D

• Like 1

I think I'm right in saying that the FIM also meet at weekends.

It is really sad to see how so many idolise the chap for doing wrong. It sums up what I have thought for many years about the average speedway fan lol.

Are you including yourself in that description - you being a sponsor and admitted regular Poole and GP fan and all??!! :D:wink:

Edited by Skidder1

I think I'm right in saying that the FIM also meet at weekends.

Where does it say anything about a meeting being needed?

The process as written is a written verdict will be issued within 45 days of the final hearing.

Unless you are suggesting there is another hearing? In which case the 45 days won't have started yet :)

Last week we had Darcy saying he'd know this week, was this by the brief with 26 years experience? :D

He might be a bit more clued up when he's had 26 years and 45 days experience. :lol:

• Like 5

So all of British speedway has to now sit back and wait for another 45 days to see who Poole will have in their team, holding up the selection of at least 4 other teams who need to name riders all because Poole are waiting on a verdict on one idiot who should not hrace our tracks for at least another 2 years in my eyes.