British Speedway Forum

This thread is to discuss Darcy Ward and that's exactly what folk are doing. We ALL miss Lee Richardson, however this thread is not the place to post about it.

• Like 1

This thread is to discuss Darcy Ward and that's exactly what folk are doing. We ALL miss Lee Richardson, however this thread is not the place to post about it.

Just to be a little more precise, this thread is to discuss Darcy Ward in the context of the SGP and WTC - as this is the section we are in, and the section in which his offence/punishment occurred!! :approve:

Edited by Skidder1

Plenty of people have remembered Lee on social media Wackie. People just can't help themselves on here when it comes to slagging Ward off, very tiresome, they're obsessed by him

Yes Trees, I've seen plenty on social media, just suprised that on the biggest speedway forum on the web, there was not a peep :(

Darcy Ward this, Darcy Ward that.... I'm sick of hearing about him. Just pointing out that there are other speedway related topics that should be at the front of peoples minds every now and again.

Yes Trees, I've seen plenty on social media, just suprised that on the biggest speedway forum on the web, there was not a peep :(

To be fair mate you could've started a thread.

• Like 1

I could have, but at 10pm on the day of his anniversary I thought it a little late and possibly looked upon as an after thought

Anyway, I'll let you all get back to discussing the f*ckwit who seems to be the be all and end all of the sport.

Edited by Wackie

Darcy Ward this, Darcy Ward that.... I'm sick of hearing about him. Just pointing out that there are other speedway related topics that should be at the front of peoples minds every now and again.

Firstly, your rant about Lee could equally be posted on every single other thread on the forum.

Secondly, if you're sick of 'hearing about him'.. why are you clicking on a thread about him (Ward)?

• Like 2

Because it's ongoing and ongoing and ongoing ...... YOUR ALL F*CKING OBSESSED!!!

Anyway, I'll let you all get back to discussing the f*ckwit who seems to be the be all and end all of the sport.

Starman?

• Like 7

Because it's ongoing and ongoing and ongoing ...... YOUR ALL F*CKING OBSESSED!!!

Correct, it's ongoing.

I also hope for Ward's sake its ongoing for another 15 years +.

Just to be a little more precise, this thread is to discuss Darcy Ward in the context of the SGP and WTC - as this is the section we are in, and the section in which his offence/punishment occurred!! :approve:

To be even more precise it's the SGP and SWC section ;-)

• Like 1

Correct, it's ongoing.

I also hope for Ward's sake its ongoing for another 15 years +.

Fk'sake you never give up do you. It's really an unhealthy obsession, and a boring one at that!

Edited by Wackie
  • Like 1

Fk'sake you never give up do you. It's really an unhealthy obsession, and a boring one at that!

The irony.

You are the fool posting on a thread that doesn't interest you.

I can categorically, 100% state that I have never wasted my time to post on a thread that I am not interested in. That would be moronic.

You're not interested in discussing Darcy Ward.. don't click on a Darcy Ward thread then!

It's hardly rocket science.

• Like 2

The irony.

You are the fool posting on a thread that doesn't interest you.

I can categorically, 100% state that I have never wasted my time to post on a thread that I am not interested in. That would be moronic.

You're not interested in discussing Darcy Ward.. don't click on a Darcy Ward thread then!

It's hardly rocket science.

Quite right witcher.

Quite right witcher.

Ah well, he's started a whole other thread now to bleat about it.

Labelled it 'In other news'... then claims its about Leigh Adams.

Ah well, he's started a whole other thread now to bleat about it.

Labelled it 'In other news'... then claims its about Leigh Adams.

He's a right knob head.