British Speedway Forum
DAVEK

Sheffield V Redcar 21.08 2014

No thread yet (as far as I can see)

Apparently steady has not ridden for Leicester tonight due to tonsillitis. Does this mean he is out for the meeting tomorrow????

Also Lanham stated on Twitter that he is out for another week which rules out the planned practice tomorrow and the return leg on Friday......

No thread yet (as far as I can see)

Apparently steady has not ridden for Leicester tonight due to tonsillitis. Does this mean he is out for the meeting tomorrow????

Also Lanham stated on Twitter that he is out for another week which rules out the planned practice tomorrow and the return leg on Friday......

Chris Mills was ill on Saturday, and couldn't ride for us, but rode for us on Sunday, so Steady might get to ride if he is fit.

A nothing meeting between 2 sides with nothing to ride for. Got a Sheffield promotion which seems to be rebuilding and a Redcar promotion which nobody has any time for.

Can't imagine too many people being excited about this and the return leg.

• Like 1

Can't imagine too many people being excited about this and the return leg.

I am :t: after spending the last 3 weeks getting my speedway fix courtesy of the TV :cry::cry:

If it does not rain again. It's Thursday you no.

How is weather performing ?? Its tipping it down in Derby, if someone could post updates before 6.15 that would be brilliant as would like to avoid a wasted trip.. cheers

Fine and bright at the moment.Hope our Sheffield select can win tonight.Hope wolbert rides like he did last time he guested.Good luck to the tigers tonight.

6:06 3 miles from track. Sunshine and some dark clouds but as yet no rain. Radar looks hopeful that we will get a full meeting.

Thanks for the update folks .. We tried and failed.. M1 and the 7.30 start time beat us.. I travelle 8 mile in 1hr 15 mins.. Booo

Any news on Liam?

Leg injury. Someone mentioned broken femur. Was on gas and air in the ambulance. Doesn't look good.

Suspected broken femur for Liam according to Tigers website, best wishes to him.