British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spencebel

Peterborough V Somerset 24/08/2014 @ 5pm Pl

His flight was delayed until 11am so I think he's trying to get back over here for the meeting.

Lasse is at the Showground ready to race!

Lasse is at the Showground ready to race!

He's a bit early. Don't tell me Robinson is the Ref

Without Kurtz, and Allen no doubt feeling a bit second hand I can't see anything but a Panthers victory, a shame really as I think the Rebels would have given them a good run for their money

Without Kurtz, and Allen no doubt feeling a bit second hand I can't see anything but a Panthers victory, a shame really as I think the Rebels would have given them a good run for their money

Injuries are always a diifficult as it gets towards the business end of the season, with Brady Kurtz missing the Rebs are bound to find it tough, but what I like about this team they always put up a fight, so I expect to see no less tonight.

Injuries are always a diifficult as it gets towards the business end of the season, with Brady Kurtz missing the Rebs are bound to find it tough, but what I like about this team they always put up a fight, so I expect to see no less tonight.

A fighting away victory for the Rebels

Edited by springdale

big well done to Somerset , expect panthers will say they were unlucky but at the end of the day they weren't good enough , hall was gifted his pts , is dilger related to Ashley young does about as many dives as him , as for captain oystercard he rides In the easiest position in the top 5 and still can't muster up anything consistent (lately) he must be a absolute nightmare to ride with , barrett just looks he don't have any speed

Fantastic effort put in by 6 man rebels today, especially Ollie and Nick

Couldn't agree more..

Couldn't agree more..

As well as the invaluable contribution by the reserves. Todd returning a brilliant score and although Paul scored 1 pt, that one point was the difference between picking up 3 or 4 league points from the meeting.

• Like 2

Definitely had enough now, awful luck with injuries, awful team changes, now a tedious wait to end the season it feels like already.

• Like 1

Not many panthers fans with much to say, maybe they have had enough of this season now.

Think you will find some of us had had enough from the moment the latest team changes were announced. Will be lucky to win another home fixture this season - it was obvious we would struggle as we have in the last two home (plus 1 away) meetings - the biggest disappointment being that management couldn't see this!!!!!!

• Like 1