British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DragonsDen

Rye House V Berwick Sunday 24th August

Bring a bike, mite get a ride.

Coach load of Bandits down on a tour. They reckon they're going home with the points. Hard to argue them.

Decided not to go while Bunyan is still in the Rye team . Have never enjoyed having him at Rye , and its so obvious to me he is a non trier for us , backed up by what he did for Glasgow last night , so why should I waste my hard earned on him and even Garrity ( another waste of space ) , don't mind if we lose with effort but not with a total disregard for the paying Rye public .

Coach load of Bandits down on a tour. They reckon they're going home with the points. Hard to argue them.

Could go either way in all honesty... We seem to be either really good or just hopeless! :lol: Hope it's not the latter tomorrow. . Definitely our best chance of getting success there for a long time...

Could go either way in all honesty... We seem to be either really good or just hopeless! :lol: Hope it's not the latter tomorrow. . Definitely our best chance of getting success there for a long time...

Rockets are there for the taking. Help yourself

Is Garrity going to pop in and say hello tomorrow?

Garrity is riding with a lot of back pain and has been in pain even getting on and off the bike.

He said he is planning on riding all week so I'm sure he will try his hardest. he's a fighter

Is there not a Storm match he can go to watch?

I think this is a little harsh. Garrity does help the Coventry storm now and then(which is great to see Brits helping NL teams to develop) but this isn't at the same time as he is meant to be racing for either of his teams

Bunyan 16 points at Workington on Friday

Garitty 11 points at Lakeside tonight

The boys are bang in form, clearly we cannot lose tonight.

Bunyan 16 points at Workington on Friday

Garitty 11 points at Lakeside tonight

The boys are bang in form, clearly we cannot lose tonight.

Clear as mud

i remember seeing us put 59 past them at hodderson along time ago

Thought Bandits regularly pick up 4 points away so they must be looking at 60+ today?

Come on Rockets - some of us love you!

Always love the underdog.