British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Swedish Play Offs 2014 (info On First Page)

Crowd is quite small, maybe 2500. It has rained some during the afternoon which probably have scared off a thousand or so. Add last weeks aborted meeting that...

In Sunday's rain affected Polish 1st Div. meeting Jonas Davidsson was worse than abysmal. 2 days later he is the star. ;)

KENNI.......... :drink:

Comment re Jonas Dvidsson. Reverse applies to Prezedpelski. :sad: Hope he can get it together before the night is out.

Dont think will win this. Neither meeting or qf. Kenni and Laguta the only ones doing good so far for Smederna..

As usual home team is disadvantaged after a post-rain graded track.

If anyone can receive the "Thor" satellite, it's channel 44.

Oh Dear !!! my mans struggling tonight(what`s 10% of nothing )

Perhaps Grigori can inspire him in heat 8 ? :t:

If anyone can receive the "Thor" satellite, it's channel 44.

If only. :lol: Pleased for you.

"Perhaps Grigori can inspire him in heat 8 ?"

Or not :sad::lol:

Sometimes you just have to take it on the chin without any excuses. As a Smederna supporter I have to say "Well done Rospiggarna ". Hope springs eternal Ghostwalker! :t: Regards. Alan.

Smederna were truly awful tonight. PK and Pawel P rode like newbies. Track was very heavy and Smederna did hardly win a start.

Dackarna-Indianerna will be on Monday and the Indianerna - Dackarna on Wednesday apparently.

For anyone complaining about ESP not showing well, you didn't miss anything.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Smederna were truly awful tonight. PK and Pawel P rode like newbies. Track was very heavy and Smederna did hardly win a start.

Dackarna-Indianerna will be on Monday and the Indianerna - Dackarna on Wednesday apparently.

For anyone complaining about ESP not showing well, you didn't miss anything.

Oh no, your kidding.

Does that mean MJJ will now miss bees meeting on Monday against Belle Vue?

Oh no, your kidding.

Does that mean MJJ will now miss bees meeting on Monday against Belle Vue?

Is the Belle Vue meeting an originally scheduled meeting or a rained off re-run.? Then it becomes a question of 'Does a guy ride for his Swedish team or the UK team he joined mid-season.? Then it becomes THE BIG question. Who's paying him the most? :lol: Only in speedway. I wouldn't be surprised to see our old favourite "R/R" lining up at Kirky Lane. ;) We shall see. Regards. Alan.

Is the Belle Vue meeting an originally scheduled meeting or a rained off re-run.? Then it becomes a question of 'Does a guy ride for his Swedish team or the UK team he joined mid-season.? Then it becomes THE BIG question. Who's paying him the most? :lol: Only in speedway. I wouldn't be surprised to see our old favourite "R/R" lining up at Kirky Lane. ;) We shall see. Regards. Alan.

Belle Vue was a original fixture so would bees get a facility if he decides decide to ride in Sweden?

I'm starting to think we arnt meant to ride with a fu line up. X

Belle Vue was a original fixture so would bees get a facility if he decides decide to ride in Sweden?

I'm starting to think we arnt meant to ride with a fu line up. X

I really do feel sorry for you and the Bees supporters for events taking place outside of your control. I think the answer is that he will ride for a Dackarna team already missing Nicki Pedersen and Patryk Dudek. As for a facility I have no idea and bow to the wisdom of those who know the regulations better than I do. I'm sure he'll get some stick from the "We should never have signed him" faction but what is he to do? A play-off match or a (vital) league fixture. I'd bw surprised if it wasn't a Swedish supper he is eating on Monday evening and not Manchester fish and chips. Keep smiling. The Bees can still do it. :t: Regards. Alan.

• Like 2