British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Swedish Play Offs 2014 (info On First Page)

Eurosport Rest of Europe TV-schedule (provisional) now is for 9, 16 and 31 september/1 oktober. There's also the 2nd of oktober on it, no idea what that's for yet.

Eurosport Rest of Europe TV-schedule (provisional) now is for 9, 16 and 31 september/1 oktober. There's also the 2nd of oktober on it, no idea what that's for yet.

Backup day in case final 1 or 2 have to be postponed. Also September only have 30 days. ;)

Edited by Ghostwalker
  • Like 1

Our senior league now needs renaming as the "British I'll Ride in it if I've Nothing Better to Do League".

Sadly, it has been that way for some considerable time. One day the promoters will be dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century, but i'll have probably popped my clogs by then. :icon_smile_clown: All the best. Alan.

Sadly, it has been that way for some considerable time. One day the promoters will be dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century, but i'll have probably popped my clogs by then. :icon_smile_clown: All the best. Alan.

I don't see how British promoters can be blamed for this, a scheduled meeting for BV , the swedes and mjj are the problem here. The swedes rearranging on a off night and mjj not honouring his contract with Coventry

Edited by brewer

Our senior league now needs renaming as the "British I'll Ride in it if I've Nothing Better to Do League".

It's unfortunate but quite difficult to solve for Swedish clubs since they no matter when they re-schedule it, it will clash with another league.

Mon-England, Wed-England/Denmark, Thu-England/Allsvenskan, weekends-SGP/SEC/England/Poland.

live results from tonight's meeting: http://ta.svemo.se/Public/Pages/Competition/DrivingSchedule/CompetitionLiveResult.aspx?Branch=Speedway&Columns=CompetitionInfo,Branch,Name,Arena,Organizer,FromDateShort&Datefilter=Today&pagesize=10&CompetitionId=4119

Apparently Swiderski will be at nr5 and Woodward at nr4.

Also Cameron woodward had a delayed flight and he have not arrived yet. :o

Thank you R and r for the Wizard link :t:

Unusually, a bit wild from Pepe there. Could have ended in carnage. Thank goodness it didn't.

Got a pesky bug when I minimise the stream, so will just stay on full screen and spare anyone my postings. :lol: Enjoy the last 5 heats and thanks again for the stream. :t: Best. Alan.

Also Individual Swedish finals on Friday and Saturday live on Cmore.

Rune Holta. Where have did he find that form?

Edited by Ghostwalker

Indianerna-Dackarna are the main focus meeting tomorrow and shown on Cmore sport but the other meeting is also shown on Cmore extreme.

A few minutes before tapes up and no success to share on finding a stream of either meeting. :sad: For the present- Updates it is. Regards. Alan.