British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lucifer sam

Redcar Vs Scunthorpe (pl) - Thursday, August 28th (7.30pm)

Weather forecast now looks much better for this.

My annual trip up to Redcar - and hoepfully a nice away win for the Scorpions :D

All the best

Rob

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

Fantastic win for the Scorpions - takes off a bit of pressure, now we just have to hold at home and we should be in the play-offs. The lead keep on exchanging hands, but the 5-1 in Heat 14 plus a 3-3 in Heat 15 secured the win.

All the best

Rob

Nothing meeting, average performance, poor racing (other than one or two heats).

Roll on 2015.

Nothing meeting, average performance, poor racing (other than one or two heats).

Roll on 2015.

It was a bit of surprise when prior to Heat 15, the announcer (I quite like him, is he a Geordie?, sounds like it) asked who was supporting the two teams - plenty of noise for Scunny, hardly none for Redcar.

The Redcar fans do seem to be on a bit of a downer.

One of those meetings where the lack of racing was compensated by the closness in the scoreline.

All the best

Rob

It was a bit of surprise when prior to Heat 15, the announcer (I quite like him, is he a Geordie?, sounds like it) asked who was supporting the two teams - plenty of noise for Scunny, hardly none for Redcar.

The Redcar fans do seem to be on a bit of a downer.

One of those meetings where the lack of racing was compensated by the closness in the scoreline.

All the best

Rob

Roy Clarke. He's Newcastle's centre green presenter. We sent him down to Redcar to help them speak English.

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 2

Went to Redcar early in the season and thought they had a great little setup, all that was needed was a bit of dirt on the track and they would get some good racing.

• Like 1