British Speedway Forum

Wrong exclution. Nicki's move was pure racing with no intent to harm or cause an accident. Batch on the other hand could've moved out of the way instead of trying to defend an already taken line. "What comes around..." and "You reap what you sow" does not justify a wrong decision. Snarlig at people is not ok, but kicking the paperstand is a nice way to let of some steam. He is in contention for a rostrum spot in the world championship, and frustration is understandable.

Edited by mothorsen
  • Like 2

I agree with this, where was Batchelor supposed to go, Turn right?....You reap what you sow Nicki, you reap what you sow...Unlucky, get over it!

No just stick to his line he had ridden himself onto, not turn into the rider who was already through the gap that Batch left.

• Like 1

QUITE a few riders watching on the TV monitors in the Vojens pits wouldn't agree with you.

Doesn't mean they're right. Many of them are anti Nicki anyway as previous interviews have shown.

Two other riders, Nichols and Tatum both suggested Nicki was unlucky to be excluded.

Edited by TheReturn
  • Like 1

QUITE a few riders watching on the TV monitors in the Vojens pits wouldn't agree with you.

Sorry, that was misleading. Those riders around the monitors felt that NP was the cause of the accident and that TB had no say in the matter!

Doesn't mean they're right. Many of them are anti Nicki anyway as previous interviews have shown.

MAYBE, but in matters like this I always feel riders are better judges than people like me who have never ridden a speedway bike let alone been in that situation.

• Like 3

dont you have an opinion or are you just agreeing with" your mates" as usual. Did Barry Briggs say it was all caused because the dirt deflector was set a wrong height ?. My mate said bls bla bla .pathetic
  • Like 1

Sorry to spoil the party but I think the referee was dead right. Pedersen did pass on the inside but delayed his turn fractionally on the third bend enough to hit Batchelor who was trying to turn. Spot on ref.

So did Chris Harris on Nicki but Nicki got excluded for that one so both you and the ref have double standard just so you can find an excuse to blame Nicki.

BJERRE had a dislocated shoulder which Nicki P's physio put back for him and he has a bettered and bruised hip. Full extent of his injuries weren't immediately apparent last night but no doubt he will contest the GP Challenge on Saturday but as Mr Tatum would say he will be "feeling very second hand."

let me guess, Chris Holder and Tai Woffinden?

• Like 3

dont you have an opinion or are you just agreeing with" your mates" as usual. Did Barry Briggs say it was all caused because the dirt deflector was set a wrong height ?. My mate said bls bla bla .pathetic

STUPID and unnecessary post but, as you requested it, thought the referee was spot on...

let me guess, Chris Holder and Tai Woffinden?

WRONG on both counts...

• Like 1

MAYBE, but in matters like this I always feel riders are better judges than people like me who have never ridden a speedway bike let alone been in that situation.

Sorry I edited whilst you were posting. I agree that riders are better judges, but I added to my post to point out that two other riders on commentary suggested that Nicki was hard done to. To many of the GP boys seem to have problems with Nicki, so I suspect every incident he is ever involved in many of them will blame him, regardless of the facts,

THESE decisions are always made in the eye of the holder (no, not Chris) and rarely are absolutely black and white. Plenty agree with Nicki, plenty don't ... nothing wrong with that and good for sensible debate, which isn't always the case here.

So did Chris Harris on Nicki but Nicki got excluded for that one so both you and the ref have double standard just so you can find an excuse to blame Nicki.

Harris never touched Pedersen