British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
arnieg

2015 Gp Wild Cards

Kildemand,laguta and garrity 3 of the most fearless exciting to watch riders outside the gp and NKI because he derserves it

Garrity?..you saying Garrity for the GP wild card?...Cuckoo! :rofl:

Garrity?..you saying Garrity for the GP wild card?...Cuckoo! :rofl:

yep and i remember all those people say the same about woffinden of which i was one .Garrity lacks the finance at the moment but doesnt lack in talent or the attitude.
  • Like 1

yep and i remember all those people say the same about woffinden of which i was one .Garrity lacks the finance at the moment but doesnt lack in talent or the attitude.

Tai was way above Garrity when he got his wild card....You're havin a laugh surely...Garrity? :rofl::drink:

Edited by Marcelle
  • Like 1

Tai was way above Garrity when he got his wild card....You're havin a laugh surely...Garrity? :rofl::drink:

if you say so but when he gets his chance you will see

I'M with you on this one

without tv would you even know who he is or anything about him?

without tv would you even know who he is or anything about him?

PROBABLY more than you do and have been delighted to see him doing well as a fast track rider but to suggest that he could compete in the SGP is pure fiction

PROBABLY more than you do and have been delighted to see him doing well as a fast track rider but to suggest that he could compete in the SGP is pure fiction

yes probably i dont know him at all .we will see when he finally gets his chance at higher levels .This is a genuine question to you phil. How many premier and national league meetings roughly have you attended in the last 5 years? .it is not a loaded question im just curious Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE

Garrity for a wild card? Lol!

One of the benefits of being a Belle Vue fan has been watching Jason Garrity progress, from doing solo laps from about 12 years old (?), through to racing for the Colts, then sadly him moving on.

He's a kid with a real raw talent, but at times looks like an accident waiting to happen! In terms of SGP he's miles away, but I take Dean's point - with good guidance & on some decent kit he could carve out an excellent career, a-la Chris Harris/Scott Nicholls.

If he does make SGP he'll sure ruffle a few feathers!! :-)

Edited by mikec

Garrity certainly has the self confidence and the willingness to improve. He has been superb for the Bees this year beating decent riders regularly. I have no doubt he will make it to a EL heat leader but it's whether he can take the next step after that which the likes of Bridger, Barker and Kennett failed to do.

Garrity certainly has the self confidence and the willingness to improve. He has been superb for the Bees this year beating decent riders regularly. I have no doubt he will make it to a EL heat leader but it's whether he can take the next step after that which the likes of Bridger, Barker and Kennett failed to do.

and this is my point he has that something about him and i believe he is just some good equipment and the experiance short of the big time and we need to give him that experiance.when we sent him to the u21 swc did he fall short? No he top scored with 11. In the british finals (granted his favorite track) did he get out classed?. It is a monumental step to enter the GPs but imo he is our best hope for the future world staage

and this is my point he has that something about him and i believe he is just some good equipment and the experiance short of the big time and we need to give him that experiance.when we sent him to the u21 swc did he fall short? No he top scored with 11. In the british finals (granted his favorite track) did he get out classed?. It is a monumental step to enter the GPs but imo he is our best hope for the future world staage

Lambert will prove over the next few years that he is our best prospect, Garrity i like but he has had the freedom of an easy stint at reserve.Lambert for me is better on a bike more in control and he has a hell of a racing brain.Garrity has done well but i do think there has been a over reaction of how well he has done we shall see in the next five years.
  • Like 1

I love Garrity. I think the GB wildcard next year would be great for him. He probably score 0, FX, 3, FX, F or similar. But full time wildcard? Not yet. I'd love to see him at Cardiff though :D

Lambert will prove over the next few years that he is our best prospect, Garrity i like but he has had the freedom of an easy stint at reserve.Lambert for me is better on a bike more in control and he has a hell of a racing brain.Garrity has done well but i do think there has been a over reaction of how well he has done we shall see in the next five years.

How many FTR have beat a heat leader this season? Garrity did it twice in one heat at BV 2 weeks ago. He's also beat a couple of others. Lamberts good and I'm not knocking him or comparing two but because Lambert is good doesn't mean Garrity can't be.

We need to see Garrity as wildcard and Lambert as first reserve at Cardiff. To hell with top non-GP rider as Cook or Nicholls will get it. What a waste of time. Could you imagine the Poles letting Protasiewicz or similar have a GP wildcard?

edit - saying that, Miedzinski has had a few wild cards.

Edited by SCB