British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skidder1

Lakeside V Poole (part 2) Friday 5th September.

Poole were robbed. If you clatter into another rider and they stop then surely you should be excluded?

It's not table tennis

• Like 4

Looks like the last nail in the coffin for Lakeside`s PO chances.

A good draw for Poole all the same.

Someone told Kildemand to finish the race there. He had assistance! 5-0 here!

Totally agree SCB - he shouldn't have been in the re run anyway.

Referee bottled it twice.

Wolfie

• Like 2

if it was the other way around in heat 15 and poole got the decision this forum would have been in meltdown but i think it was a fair result

• Like 1

It's not table tennis

And I'm not Middlo!

How can a rider be rewarded for taking another rider out - even if it was unintentional. Stupid - pure and simple - like the rest if this so-called sport!

• Like 2

havent been on this forum long but i have realized that any decision against Poole is good and any for Poole is classed as cheating in some way

• Like 1

And I'm not Middlo!

How can a rider be rewarded for taking another rider out - even if it was unintentional. Stupid - pure and simple - like the rest if this so-called sport!

Seen Kildemand steam under riders and force them to the fence several times, so no sympathy here. What you give is what you get.
  • Like 1

Someone told Kildemand to finish the race there. He had assistance! 5-0 here!

But he got lapped before he did so. Clarification anyone ? I'm a fan not a stato........

• Like 1

havent been on this forum long but i have realized that any decision against Poole is good and any for Poole is classed as cheating in some way

On Sky, earlier this season, Robert Lambert wasn't going to complete the race. Someone rushed over and told him to finish and the referee excluded him for outside assistance. How is it any different to the people telling Kildemand to finish heat 15 tonight?

And I'm not Middlo!

http://youtu.be/UKpX5gHXXB4?t=2h7m10s

How is what the rider in white there any different? Just who is the rider in white?

But he got lapped before he did so. Clarification anyone ? I'm a fan not a stato........

Your'e right. Rules say any lapped rider is disquaified. The rulebook even defines "lapped rider"

"Lapped Rider A Rider who is overtaken by one who has completed one more lap than the overtaken rider and must be disqualified"

On Sky, earlier this season, Robert Lambert wasn't going to complete the race. Someone rushed over and told him to finish and the referee excluded him for outside assistance. How is it any different to the people telling Kildemand to finish heat 15 tonight?

How is what the rider in white there any different? Just who is the rider in white?

I'm not defending or attacking any rider so looking at your clip is irrelevant. My point is that if a rider drives into you and causes a machine malfunction for you then surely that rider should be excluded rather than rewarded. If you were to fall off, the other rider would most probably be excluded - so what is the difference?

• Like 1

If we're going to talk about cheating, what about the first running of heat 15? Lakeside gate. Magic falls off and stays down. Kildemand wasnt even under power and gets back in the re-run.

Correct me if i am wrong but was the lapping actually the celebration lap? if so that would not count.

I honestly thought though Peter was going to walk off the track and gift Hammers a 5-0, by all means call me biased but i think Hammers were unlucky not to win that given the outcome of the initial running of heat 15 and Newman being able to take three of Comptons rides.

That said even two league points would not have been enough.

• Like 1

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :icon_smile_clown:

• Like 1

If we're going to talk about cheating, what about the first running of heat 15? Lakeside gate. Magic falls off and stays down. Kildemand wasnt even under power and gets back in the re-run.

Are we talking about cheating? I didn't say it was cheating! According to the updates site, Janowski clashed with Kildemand - so it is the same situation as far as I can see! In one situation, the ref rightly excluded the rider who clashed with the other and in the other situation the referee thought it was ok - inconsistent refereeing rather than cheating I'd say!

• Like 1