British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shadders

Redcar V Rye House (premier League) 4th September

Can't see a thread for this so here goes.

Taking a trip up for this as we've only less than a couple weeks until our season is officially done, making it a very long winter.

Looking forward to the award winning pie & peas, but no parmo this time as I wanna give my digestive system a break

No idea who we have as guest at number 2, but I guess Luke Bowen is riding after taking his place in the Rockets side last night

Edited by Shadders

Aaron Fox is the guest again.

We're buggered then. 0, 0, 0 on his last visit there and that was at reserve!! Edited by Shadders

Well played with travelling all the way to Redcar Shadders especially when your team is in the position the Rockets are in. Are there any other Rye fans up there?

Wish the Hammers were back in the PL to be honest getting fed up with all the crap this season in the EL would be great to get the old Arena v Rye derbies back.

Well played with travelling all the way to Redcar Shadders especially when your team is in the position the Rockets are in. Are there any other Rye fans up there?

Announcer says he's spotted a couple more.

But for a piss poor guest we'd have won. Hope he rides like that on Saturday. Special mention to Steve who was superb. Why can't he do that every week? Good to see all the team putting the effort in.

Award winning pie & peas excellent as was the curry sauce on the chips. Good to meet up with some speedway buddies, Keith, Spud, Tracey & Pat Sharp. Thanks to Bobby for the DVD. Much appreciated.

Edited by Shadders
  • Like 1

What an entertaining night's racing at my new favourite away track. Just shows what can be done when starting with a blank sheet of paper. Can't wait to see what the kids can do with the 3rd & 4th bend banking on Saturday.

What an entertaining night's racing at my new favourite away track. Just shows what can be done when starting with a blank sheet of paper. Can't wait to see what the kids can do with the 3rd & 4th bend banking on Saturday.

Is the guy who designed that track the same bloke who designed the one at Leicester?

Is the guy who designed that track the same bloke who designed the one at Leicester?

No. He's the track curator at Leicester but he is the one that designed and built Somerset.

No. He's the track curator at Leicester but he is the one that designed and built Somerset.

Cheers

who built Redcar then TS? I was under the impression Glyn Taylor did Somerset Redcar and Leicester

Looks like Rye are running into form now.

Could they do the previously unthinkable and stuff the Monarchs?

Looks like you'll certainly hammer us at reserve.

Looks like Rye are running into form now.

Could they do the previously unthinkable and stuff the Monarchs?

Looks like you'll certainly hammer us at reserve.

Still think Edinburgh will be too strong, but it will be close. Nicki Barrett at number 2 could weaken us.