British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Star Fever

Leicester V. King's Lynn Thursday Sept 11th

Can't see a thread yet so thought I'd start one. Lynn need to win this to hang on to top spot :unsure:

Edited by Star Fever

Can't see a thread yet so thought I'd start one just to express my disbelief that the Stars will be going there without our 2 GP riders. OK Niels would've been missing anyway but honestly... we agreed to go there knowing its a GP day??? You can bet this wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for trying to complete fixtures before the cut-off!

Yet another reason the stupid play-offs are doing no good for speedway :mad:

The 11th is a Thursday :rofl::t:

Can't see a thread yet so thought I'd start one just to express my disbelief that the Stars will be going there without our 2 GP riders. OK Niels would've been missing anyway but honestly... we agreed to go there knowing its a GP day??? You can bet this wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for trying to complete fixtures before the cut-off!

Yet another reason the stupid play-offs are doing no good for speedway :mad:

:rofl::rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Damn you people for reading it so quick - I realised too late lolz :oops::icon_smile_clown:

(play-offs are still stupid tho') :wink:

Edited by Star Fever

Hopefully Cook will be our guest, usually excels at Leicester. In view of the Lion's injury problems and the fact that Poole are likely to go above us on race points this evening we really need to be winning this meeting.

No Stead,Bates or Buckowski . Cook, Perry & Masters guest.

Teams : Lions 1. Doyle 2.Masters 3. Korneliussen 4. Klindt 5.Cook 6.Perry 7. Clegg

Lynn 1. Bjerre 2.R.Lambert 3. Harris 4.Porsing 5.Schlein 6. Kerr 7.S.Lambert

So Leicester got in first with Cook! Harris has done OK there in the past though.

Looking at those sides this could go either way. IMO if we lose this then we can wave goodbye to any possibility of finishing top.

So Leicester got in first with Cook! Harris has done OK there in the past though.

Looking at those sides this could go either way. IMO if we lose this then we can wave goodbye to any possibility of finishing top.

We're too slow ;)

That may not be the case it could also have something to do with Craig Cook openly saying in an interview 2 weeks ago while guesting for Leicester that in 2015 it's maybe time for a change & it is no secret that he loves the Leicester circuit .

Maybe he is trying to keep on the good side of our promotion to engineer a move to the lions for 2015.

So Leicester got in first with Cook!.

• Like 1

So if Harris scores well he could be the difference between Coventry beating Lynn in the league or not. Ah well.

That may not be the case it could also have something to do with Craig Cook openly saying in an interview 2 weeks ago while guesting for Leicester that in 2015 it's maybe time for a change & it is no secret that he loves the Leicester circuit .

Maybe he is trying to keep on the good side of our promotion to engineer a move to the lions for 2015.

And maybe it was that Leicester were at Bell Vue last night and needed a guest, so someone walked over and asked him !

Unless he is riding elsewhere, and neither Swindon nor Somerset are riding I am surprised either team did not get Nick Morris.

Just hope that Jason Doyle is fully fit he is not riding at his best. Mads in doing nothing he seems to have lost all interest in the Lions. Klindt very eratic. Bates ok if he can stay on the bike. Cook likes BP and Max Clegg has been going a dream. If Harris rides anythiung like he did last night then we just maybe but a big maybe see another home win for the Lions. Big changes needed next season. Hope they can keep hold of Doyle as he has done weel this year and Clegg seems to have found an answer to his gating at long last. But the rest of the team I think will have to live on a big hope to have a call back next year.

Unless he is riding elsewhere, and neither Swindon nor Somerset are riding I am surprised either team did not get Nick Morris.

I was thinking if Mads wasn't fit then maybe Morris would come in for him, which would certainly make us stronger, as Mads hasn't been that impressive this season & Morris always flies round BP. But Mads is down to ride, but wouldn't be at all surprised to see him pull out after his injury last saturday, especially if he rides in Sweden tonight & aggravates it again.

I may be wrong but I don't think we will see Mads back over here again this year. It is just a gut feeling, that he has been losing interest for the last couple of month or so. Shame because he can be a really good rider on the night. It also looks like Simon Stead has finished his season with injuries. Just hope Jason has fully recovered by Thursday.

What was looking to become a good team has now been decimated by injuries.

We where just starting to put it together again as a team. Here's to next season and I hope we will get it right on the second year in the EL.

• Like 2