British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Belle Vue - Swindon 10-9-14

Why wasn't Zagar in Heat 15 when points were on the line?

Probably because he didn't have gate 4, and he does not give a damn anyway!

Not if everything is above board but ..a certain set of Results can see Swindon out ...Cov 2 2 plus the Poole match . Eastie 1 1 4 4 .

No offence but I don't really have much trust in Speedway. Not sure why Cov would be out anyhow as they still have matches v Wolves and Belle Vue away

Too paranoid there!

Cook is cheaper

Probably because he didn't have gate 4, and he does not give a damn anyway!

And Poole fans think Zagar will guest for them in the PO`s.

He doesn't even bother with his own clubs heat 15`s!

Think its fair to say Zagar isn't bothered about extra rides, never mind extra heats.

• Like 1

Not sure, but it appeared that Matej had some sort of engine problem on the run to the line in Heat 13, which he won. Might be off the mark here, but that's what it looked like.

Cook is cheaper

Wrong - Zagar is on a fixed sum, whereas Cook will actually cost the BV promotion a start and two points money.

Sharp as a marble, again!

You really know your speedway don't you, lol!

Why ? given a choice most fans wold rather have Max in there side ...Always easy to post after the match . As for knowing about Speedway how are Belle Vue 5 league titles in a row ?

Think its fair to say Zagar isn't bothered about extra rides, never mind extra heats.

That will be the Zagar whos been more committed than woffinden this season.

• Like 1

That will be the Zagar whos been more committed than woffinden this season.

I will give you that.

But if you are happy that your number one GP star couldn't be bothered to ride in Heat 15 when you could have taken all league points and potentially not finish bottom of the league then fair play to you.

• Like 1

You show me where any of the Poole fans have actually said Zagar will guest for us in the play off's ?

Fair play to BV they jumped on our poor start to the meeting.

A point is a point though.

Better to get our loss out of the way now :D

We will put it right in the play-offs.

Don't count your horses, er, i mean Chickens.. Dam, listen to toooo much Rosco.. :rofl:

You show me where any of the Poole fans have actually said Zagar will guest for us in the play off's ?

Apparently you have LOTS of guests who are more than capable of filling for Darcy.

In the real world only Zagar is a like for like.

Don't count your horses, er, i mean Chickens.. Dam, listen to toooo much Rosco.. :rofl:

I can't believe you still find that funny and keep dragging it up - twice in 2 days now! :rolleyes:

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 3

Apparently you have LOTS of guests who are more than capable of filling for Darcy.

In the real world only Zagar is a like for like.

No we are getting Tai, guested for us before as long as he is fit, in the real world there are no riders that are like for like to replace Darcy but if it had to be a belle vue rider I would choose Scotty Nicholls.

Sharp as a marble, again!

You really know your speedway don't you, lol!

Very lucky for the visitors tonight. Comparing this meeting with the last one MPT and Nielsen scored 15 between them, we just couldn't cover that fire power tonight even with the freebies in heats 1 and 2.

Seen a few moans about kildermand but had Zagar and Cook been anything like in the first meeting we would have won that as well.

Still good luck to the robins and thanks for two decent meetings this season.

Bloody norah do you run your everyday existence on ifs and buts?! ....btw we dont have anyone called KildeRmand....

Disappointing not to win and make a play off place more secure, but in general not a bad result.

It's clear where the points were dropped. A bad performance from PK and a disastrous heat 2 cost us, but nothing there that can't be resolved should we make it through.

Apparently there was a bit of handbags in the pits between Nick Morris and Richie Worrall. What was all that about?

• Like 1

what has Poole fans quoting Zagar for to do with what Brum said? It's getting boring you twisting things just to have a dig at the same people. Poole need guests and the best available will definatly be Zagar ability wise just maybe not commitment wise. It's a fair point to make yet you have to write something daft again. And the Rosco quote is a tad tiresome

Disappointing not to win and make a play off place more secure, but in general not a bad result.

It's clear where the points were dropped. A bad performance from PK and a disastrous heat 2 cost us, but nothing there that can't be resolved should we make it through.

Apparently there was a bit of handbags in the pits between Nick Morris and Richie Worrall. What was all that about?

They had handbags last time to.

Worrall was hard but fair on Morris first lap and Morris hard by fair on worral last lap. Obviously they have some long lasting beef with each other

• Like 2

It's a funny old sport we follow. Monday and Swindon are the in form team heading for the play offs having demolished Coventry, who were the in form team and who recently demolished Belle Vue away.

Come Wednesday and Swindon head for Belle Vue to face a weakened Aces. Most expect a Swindon win but what happens, the Aces come up trumps.

With Kings Lynn and Poole having to rely on guests it looks like one of the most unpredictable play offs we've had. My heart says Kings Lynn, because they've been top of the league virtually all season and because they have yet to win the title in the top league but my head says Coventry.

Edited by Aces51
  • Like 2