British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
barrow boy

Norrie Or Mads

Who will go then, Norrie or Mads.

Didn't Norrie say the other day that if one of his riders was fit enough to ride overseas but not for Leicester he would quit if the rider was not sacked.

It would seem that Mads Korneliussen rode on Sunday abroard, made himself unavailable for Leicester on Monday but rode in Sweden on Tuesday.

Who will go then, Norrie or Mads.

Didn't Norrie say the other day that if one of his riders was fit enough to ride overseas but not for Leicester he would quit if the rider was not sacked.

It would seem that Mads Korneliussen rode on Sunday abroard, made himself unavailable for Leicester on Monday but rode in Sweden on Tuesday.

If I was a Leicester a fan I'd be praying Norrie would go, what a repugnant individual he is.

• Like 2

I like Norrie i think he speaks from the heart isn't scared to upset the apple cart & i think he has Leicester Speedway interests at heart.

He certainly isn't a yes man & thats what Leicester needed after Glyn Failure's term in charge .

As for Mads it's perfectly clear he doesn't want to ride for us & is going through the motions . If I'm honest i can't wait to see the back of him & hope he doesn't return as a lion.

I think the MUSTs for the winter are retain Doyle , Stead & Clegg but more importantly keep Norrie

• Like 3

TBF, it must be so disheartening for a racer like Mads to turn up week after week and struggle to pass anyone no that track.

I like Norrie i think he speaks from the heart isn't scared to upset the apple cart & i think he has Leicester Speedway interests at heart.

He certainly isn't a yes man & thats what Leicester needed after Glyn Failure's term in charge .

As for Mads it's perfectly clear he doesn't want to ride for us & is going through the motions . If I'm honest i can't wait to see the back of him & hope he doesn't return as a lion.

I think the MUSTs for the winter are retain Doyle , Stead & Clegg but more importantly keep Norrie

If there is one person who gives 110% every race its Mads!

agree with scb for once there!

• Like 3

Personally, I think Mads is the first rider in 3 seasons I would not want back next season, certainly doesn't appear to be trying to give 110% and even if he was he needs to be more consistent out of the gate then he woudn't have to worry about riding for third place most of the time. As for Norrie, nice chap but I think we need more professionalism going forward in order to compete in the EL.

You might as well let's Mads go as hopefully Mads will be coming home to Kings Lynn in 2015

• Like 1

on a decent track?????there obviously aren't any decent tracks in this country then as he has been pants home and away!

I've a feeling KL were well aware of his divided loyalties between british EL speedway and his overseas comittments hence releasing him in the first place.

You can have him back though as soon as your ready!

• Like 2

on a decent track?????there obviously aren't any decent tracks in this country then as he has been pants home and away!

I've a feeling KL were well aware of his divided loyalties between british EL speedway and his overseas comittments hence releasing him in the first place.

You can have him back though as soon as your ready!

Averaged 9 at Coventry. Coventry must be a good track :D

You make a fair point though, he's generally been a bit crap every where looking at the figures.

Averaged 9 at Coventry. Coventry must be a good track :D

You make a fair point though, he's generally been a bit crap every where looking at the figures.

According to my records he averages 7.13 at home & 5.86 away for the Lions. He has dropped 0.46 off his staring average.

According to my records he averages 7.13 at home & 5.86 away for the Lions. He has dropped 0.46 off his staring average.

Still makes him a star then if he has a starring average!!!!!!

From what I have seen of Mads at home meeting at times he may just not have bothered turning up. He just had not got his heart in it.

I just hope that he is not included in the line up for the Lions in 2015, if they had any sense they would tell he that he can stay away from the last 2 home meetings, as he is more concerned with his riding at home and in Sweden. Sorry Mads you started off well what went wrong with you.

As for Norrie I like him he calls a spade a spade, no pulling puches when he comes to his chat at the end of a meeting, if a rider has been rubbish then he lets them know about it.

Just hope that they don't give the call to Mads for the sake of Norrie. That is unless just what DH hopes. That Norrie will stand down if Mads turns up on Thurday after calling a sicky on Monday night.

To many overseas riders have been doing this year. Lets make it clear to them if they sign over here then they ride over here, if they pull stuff like this then get rid of them and don't let them race over here again. Full stop.

• Like 1