British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Coventry V Poole ( Good V Evil) 15/9/14 Sky Meeting

Fill us in then !

Obvious I'm not a Brandon regular but I didn't think it was a bad crowd for a Sky meeting. If I had to guess I'd say 650-700?

... but he's happy to knock down someone else's estimation (guess). If he knows it isn't 395, tell us what it was then.

I know there was more than that there, it really doesn't take a genius to work that out. Why the hell do you want the exact figure for?

... but he's happy to knock down someone else's estimation (guess). If he knows it isn't 395, tell us what it was then.

Figures will never be published, it's a cash based sport and the HMRC might be taking notes... ;)

• Like 1

Shame, if it wasn't for bad luck he'd have no luck at all this season. Hope he has a speedy recovery, cracking rider and a Brit to boot!

Think it's the same injury Josh had earlier in the season.

Obvious I'm not a Brandon regular but I didn't think it was a bad crowd for a Sky meeting. If I had to guess I'd say 650-700?

It was decent for a Sky meeting not sure why some are asking for a figure. I did say around 800-900, a few hundred short than usual. The traffic around Coventry would've put people off too especially as it was on sky.

Think it's the same injury Josh had earlier in the season.

It sounds nasty, hope he has a speedy recovery. He was missed last night I feel. Edited by woz01
  • Like 2

Foreverblue

I heard that -'stay down' and the guy who shouted out was stood right behind me in the pavilion!!

I was a bit taken aback by the coventry 'fan'

Having watched a rerun of the match Heat 1 Howarth should have been excluded Heat 2 the referee beter go to specsavers to miss Garritys roller If i was a Poole suporter i would have been very upset

Foreverblue

I heard that -'stay down' and the guy who shouted out was stood right behind me in the pavilion!!

I was a bit taken aback by the coventry 'fan'

It goes on everywhere. Where you all as equally appalled when Magic did the same in heat 15 at Lakeside?

We all secretly, if not out loud, will our rider to stay down when we're being 4-2'd or 5-1'd

It goes on everywhere. Where you all as equally appalled when Magic did the same in heat 15 at Lakeside?

We all secretly, if not out loud, will our rider to stay down when we're being 4-2'd or 5-1'd

We know it goes on everywhere,i was making the point originally for balance due to the outcry when a poole rider stays down like darcy did at leicester.

Just watched this meeting this morning (having had a week away) and that was one big shock.

The in form Bees have been pulled apart and made to look ordinary.

Poole certainly are living up to being THE team to beat come play off time.

Swindon still look the strongest on paper (injuries permitting).