British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Drug Allegations

Nothing there to see IMHO . Looks like it's sour grapes to me , unless he's got some proof he should shut up .

Maybe he has reported it.. likely just gets swept under the carpet anyway.

He's not actually accused anyone either.. just said he's clean :)

Looks like its a pop at North to me.

Never like North to be honest especially after what he did to Barker which was one of the most cowardly acts ive ever seen on a bike, but if Hansen thinks he is drinking or on drugs he needs to back it up

I have seen North ride on several occasions now and I think he is perhaps one of the most dangerous riders on the track at this moment. He came to Leicester as a guest and he took out 2 riders in different races and it was very simular to the Barker crashes.

He pushed young Max Clegg into the fence causing him to have nowhere to go but into the fence, it was a nasty incident and he struggled to ride after that.

This form of riding should be nipped in the bud now and stopped, with the rider in question being taken out of the meeting.

North has no regard for his fellow riders, the sport doe's not need idiots like this, plus he has a very arragant attitude to go with it.

• Like 2

Am I the only one who read that thinking what has this got to do with drugs? Could "I AM CLEAN" not mean I am a clean rider, not a dirty rider on the track?

• Like 1

I have seen North ride on several occasions now and I think he is perhaps one of the most dangerous riders on the track at this moment. He came to Leicester as a guest and he took out 2 riders in different races and it was very simular to the Barker crashes.

He pushed young Max Clegg into the fence causing him to have nowhere to go but into the fence, it was a nasty incident and he struggled to ride after that.

This form of riding should be nipped in the bud now and stopped, with the rider in question being taken out of the meeting.

North has no regard for his fellow riders, the sport doe's not need idiots like this, plus he has a very arragant attitude to go with it.

What has the above to do with "Drug Allegations", the title of this thread????
  • Like 1

Why is one rider being targeted for a slagging off as a result of a meaningless twitter comment. Surely this thread is worthless and should be locked down by the moderators...fat chance i know as they hardly moderate anything after all

• Like 1

Am I the only one who read that thinking what has this got to do with drugs? Could "I AM CLEAN" not mean I am a clean rider, not a dirty rider on the track?

"#no # alcohol# no # drugs# speedway"

I cant for the life of me figure out what that quote has to do with drugs either...

Why is one rider being targeted for a slagging off as a result of a meaningless twitter comment. Surely this thread is worthless and should be locked down by the moderators...fat chance i know as they hardly moderate anything after all

If Kenneth Hansen wants to make allegations like that then he need to explain them. Someone should be dragging him into an office and asking him what eh knows. If he doesn't know anything he should be suspended for bringing the sport into disrepute.