British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Glasgow Tigers V Newcastle Diamonds Ko Cup Sunday 28th September At 3pm

Yes, but in the more prestigious PL and EL, RR could be used for say an 8 pointer(not number 1) against the other teams, say 4ish pointer. Replace both with non 3 pointers, and not many would agree that that sounds fair.

It worked for us at Berwick last year (Lindgren replaced by McKinna)!!! :P:wink:

It worked for us at Berwick last year (Lindgren replaced by McKinna)!!! :P:wink:

But still unfair. We got lucky as we were more fired up.

Now that confused me! I thought you were Gazc there lol.

Something tells me it isnt going to do you any harm having Fox not scoring - I dont think our makeshift team will trouble your remaining 6

Still here I'm afraid not going yesterday did prove to be one off my wiser decision's get the feeling that all is not well behind closed door's down Ashfield way ?.

Still here I'm afraid not going yesterday did prove to be one off my wiser decision's get the feeling that all is not well behind closed door's down Ashfield way ?.

You're not the only one thinking that. Rider walking out, rider pulling out with an illness (dodgy burger?), rumours about Rusty being finished for the season.No atmosphere about the place. :neutral: