British Speedway Forum
Skodaman

Leicester Lions 2015

Have a great Christmas everyone, hope you spend it with those nearest and dearest to you.

Enjoy

Not in my case .......... the mother in law is coming around. :mad:

• Like 3

Richie Worrall is a rider that would interest Poole as he fits nicely in the space left when they add Shamek or Watt and Gracjzoneck or Milik to Holder and North.

Adrian Meidzinski is rumoured to be lining up in the UK next season and most put him going back to Poole. However he is now team mates with Doyle at Torun so it could be here races for Leicester before both fly out to Poland ?

Richie Worrall is a rider that would interest Poole as he fits nicely in the space left when they add Shamek or Watt and Gracjzoneck or Milik to Holder and North.

Adrian Meidzinski is rumoured to be lining up in the UK next season and most put him going back to Poole. However he is now team mates with Doyle at Torun so it could be here races for Leicester before both fly out to Poland ?

Miedzinski contacted Matt Ford at the beginning of December to say he was keen to do a whole season in EL, but MF put him in touch with Rosco - as he's Swindon's asset!

If he does end up at Leicester, I guess that could be another transfer negotiation/arbitration!!? :wink:

• Like 1

Miedzinski contacted Matt Ford at the beginning of December to say he was keen to do a whole season in EL, but MF put him in touch with Rosco - as he's Swindon's asset!

If he does end up at Leicester, I guess that could be another transfer negotiation/arbitration!!? :wink:

Sounds like a BOGOF deal :D

Don't think that Swindon have a place for him the same as it was for Jason until they decide that they want some money to be made out of them. Time this whole asset isue was put to rest as a rider will go where he is wanted and who looks after his interest, before he even thinks about the club he is an asset to. Then all that happens is the S##t hits the fan as is the case with Jason now.

It has all gone very quite on that issue though.

I am pretty sure that Leicester would not buy AM as he may only do a few weeks over here and then decide to just do Poland and Sweden.

I think Leicester may have other options that they are chasing at the minute to add the top end strength that is needed

Has anyone else got the same problem as I have with the Lions website link to the review for this year. Clicked on the link 3 times now all it does is load up and then go back to the home page. Maybe not got anything to say.

Has anyone else got the same problem as I have with the Lions website link to the review for this year. Clicked on the link 3 times now all it does is load up and then go back to the home page. Maybe not got anything to say.

Do you mean the news item on the Leicester Lions website news page http://leicesterlions.co/news/ which tells you about the Leicester Mercury Season review here http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Season-success-ndash-financially/story-25777161-detail/story.html

Edited by John Leslie

When the points limit was announced at 34 for just 5 riders I couldn't see how Leicester were going to manage to achieve anything close to that and even now can't despite I would have thought back in October that Jason Doyle would have moved due to GP fixtures.

As it is now, Leicester still look to be struggling to find decent signings to fill up the heat leader berths and sadly it now looks like Wolves and Swindon could be doing the same despite both having assets that fits the criteria required.

Davey Watt fits in to all three and while Swindon would be closer to home, I could see him joining up again with Doyle while Joonas Kylmakorpi is looking for a move to another EL track but if that falls through, he could also join Watt at Leicester and the battle will be on to see who finishes bottom out of the Robins, Lions or Wolves ?

When the points limit was announced at 34 for just 5 riders I couldn't see how Leicester were going to manage to achieve anything close to that and even now can't despite I would have thought back in October that Jason Doyle would have moved due to GP fixtures.

As it is now, Leicester still look to be struggling to find decent signings to fill up the heat leader berths and sadly it now looks like Wolves and Swindon could be doing the same despite both having assets that fits the criteria required.

Davey Watt fits in to all three and while Swindon would be closer to home, I could see him joining up again with Doyle while Joonas Kylmakorpi is looking for a move to another EL track but if that falls through, he could also join Watt at Leicester and the battle will be on to see who finishes bottom out of the Robins, Lions or Wolves ?

I cant see Leicester signing Davey Watt after what he said regarding our track last season. He will probably end up at Swindon

I cant see Leicester signing Davey Watt after what he said regarding our track last season. He will probably end up at Swindon

If Leicester didn't sign riders that criticised their track they wouldn't field a team and Doyle would be elsewhere already

God I hope not but considering the options it looks like Davey will have his pick of clubs.

• Like 1

Davey was unhappy with every track last season wasn't he? Seemed that way.

Davey was unhappy with every track last season wasn't he? Seemed that way.

Or if it slightly drizzled

• Like 1

Wouldnt bother wasting your time mate, probably doesnt say anything you've not heard before and it will be carefully controlled (written?) by Hemsley to paint the picture he wants people to see, as usual.