British Speedway Forum
Skodaman

Leicester Lions 2015

Lions fans need not worry about the lack of activity.

Signings are imminent & one of them is big so watch this space.....

Don't think anyone was worried. I'm sure 7 riders will line up in March

I have no idea - this is speedway and the rules seem to be made up to suit. What price did Darcy go for? I think Doyley will go for a similar price - or possibly more if you rate experience and success over the potential of Darcy - who several years later still hasn't realised his potential.

Reports were 28 Grand but ye it is speedway Edited by TMW

I think that its pretty obvious that one of the signings needs to be a big hitter, And there isn't many of them left, so my money would be on KK. However, knowing Leicester it could be Darkin :D

• Like 2

I think that its pretty obvious that one of the signings needs to be a big hitter, And there isn't many of them left, so my money would be on KK. However, knowing Leicester it could be Darkin :D

Ha Ha that did make me chuckle

Wonder who that could be 😜 surprise

Adrian Meidzinski 8.24 ? Teaming up with Doyle to both ride and go straight out to Torun would work and he has asked to be considered for a place ....... but asked Matt Ford instead of Swindon !!

It would help if we knew the race format being used and the fixtures as a big name signing would have seen them before signing so why cant we ?

Marmite on the menu in Leicester ?

Edited by T.N.T.

Anything but Marmite. I live and travel near Burton where the horrid stuff is made and had the misfortune of once having to go there to have to do some site work. It is filthy dirty stuff and it sticks to high heaven when you drive past the place. Anyone who is fickle stomached would be sick with the smeel there. How anybody can think of eating the stuff beats me, if you saw it being made, you would say never again.

So I hope the rider they have got planned is a bit better than a jar of the stuff or we are in trouble.

What about Emil as he's not going to Torun but riding in Sweden. He'd certainly put bums on seats.

i think thj is more a likely signing at the moment as most of the top riders have turned their back on the uk.

Anything but Marmite. I live and travel near Burton where the horrid stuff is made and had the misfortune of once having to go there to have to do some site work. It is filthy dirty stuff and it sticks to high heaven when you drive past the place. Anyone who is fickle stomached would be sick with the smeel there. How anybody can think of eating the stuff beats me, if you saw it being made, you would say never again.

So I hope the rider they have got planned is a bit better than a jar of the stuff or we are in trouble.

Did you know that a current GP rider is often referred to as Marmite?

That rules out Kolodziej because he is very small. :lol:

• Like 1

If the statement about Mikkelsen being at no 2 or no 4 is to be believed, the absolute maximum average for the "big" signing is 8.52 i think. Realistically that probably means more like 8.00 - 8.25.

So who's available to fit that category? Miedzinski appears to be one such person.